Highschool Old Chapter (Character Outlook)

You guys said you wanted a Character Outlook for Highschool to my shocked surprise.

I thought yall would want some smut. But without further ado Welcome to the very first Character Outlook for Highschool.

Raven is 17 years old and her birthday is September 18. I do not know which zodiac sign she would fall under but I'm sure one of yall do. So put it in the comments.

A bit of a spoiler but Raven will not be engaging in le sexual activities with her future girlfriends until after or on her birthday. Whichever one I feel like meshes with the story better.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Okay I think what most of you want to know is what the fuck is up with the hashtags. And the simple answer is I thought it was cool. But here's the lore story.

As most of you know Raven has never went to school before. So she has never been acclimated to people. She never got the experience of having people bully her for oddities.

Shes only ever been around her family who encouraged her hashtag thing. They thought it was adorable because shes the baby and the only child of the babies of both families.

Raven started saying hashtag at around 8 years old. She was browsing the internet on her mom's phone and came across her Facebook. All she saw were #momlife or #livelaughlove.

And in her 8 year old mind she thought hashtags were cool so she started saying happy or #livingitup because she wanted to be cool like the people on her mom's faecbook.

And her family encouraged it because they thought it was cute. And most of them just assumed it would be a phase and didn't harp on it too much. But it never went away. It stuck with Raven's vocabulary and no matter what people said she just kept doing it.

It's just a part if her weird personality. And she has been known to give zero fucks so why would she care about this? Also Raven's fashion sense came about when she got her first phone at around twelve.

She found scene clothes, fell in love and begged her parents to take her to hot topic so she could shop till she dropped. She started off as goth but eventually moved over to the colorful scene girl. It just fits her bubbly personality.

All in all Raven is a product of her upbringing. She's an only child raised by the babies of their respective families. Through all of that nurturing and less than normal parenting she became who she is.

She's just as weird as her mom and her dad. And that weirdness is encouraged because her parents never wanted Raven to feel like she was a freak or weird. They just wanted her to be free. And they definitely accomplished that.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷