Highschool Old Chapters #5

When I looked behind me Wynter was still running after me. And she was gaining. And I was getting #tired. I need a plan!
.
.
.
.

Raven's P.O.V

"Can you please stop chasing me?!?!!?" I look behind me to see Wynter still chasing me. "When I catch you I'm going to BEAT YOU BALCK AND BLUE LIKE BUBBLES!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!" (A/N: I'm having way to much fun with this.) I run as fast as I can but no matter how much I tried to be fast Wynter was getting really really close to me. So close that she could literally grab me at any moment.

Ope! She's grabbing me. Ope! Shes pulling me into an empty classroom. Ope! I'm being thrown into a wall.

"Owwww. That really hurt." I run the back of my head cuz I hit it when I hit the wall. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut! Up!"
Wynter kicks the wall really close to my head. I flinch cuz I dont want to be kicked. "Your really scary."

"You should be so very fucking scared!! First I hear about some freakish new girl fucks my gf! Then my GF tells me she wants the freak for the 'bOtH oF uS'. And then said FREAK.." she punches the wall.

"Says she's going to fuck my gf. Lemme just say this again. My fucking gf. I fuck my gf!" I put my hands up in defeat cuz shes obviously #unhinged.

"OKAY OKAY. I'm sorry. I only said it cuz you...you were being mean to me!" "Mean?! Mean! I'll show you mean!"

I close my eyes and block myself as best as I can. There was no way I was coming out of this #winning this fight. Let alone SURVIVE.

I just cower and await my inevitable doom.

~~~~~~~

I haven't met my doom yet. Aren't I supposed to be dead? Am I dead? I'm so #confuzzled right now. I open my eyes to see Wynter leaning against the teacher desk. Seemingly having a panic attack.

Hey!! I know how to deal with those! Mom has those every other day! I hurry over to Wynter and tentatively pat her shoulder.

"There. There. Just stop heaving." "How tf- how tf! HOW TF DO I STOP HEAVING!" I jump up and make the most unappealing noise ever. God shes just a #tickingtimebomb.

"Okay okay! Um my my mom has these. Just focus on me and just study my face until u aren't #focusing on breathing. I'll... I'll tell you about my outfit."

"Okay so this is really a lingerie dress thingy. You wear it over the sexy lingerie to be a bit ✨modest✨. I think that's why it's so short. You can totally see my ass probs."

"Yeah that's why I lagged back by chasing u. It was very mesmerizing." I feel my face heat up and I pull my dress down as much as I could.. "thank you?"

I jaw jack with Wynter until her breathing is normal. "Is the panic attack over? Or should I talk about why the early 2000s is the BEST era for fashion #EVER!"

Wynter gives me a very confused look. "I'm gonna pretend you didnt just say that. And yes it's okay. Thanks. I guess I wont beat your ass."

"YAAAAY!" I put both my hands up on the air and smile so happily. "I still dont like you."

I look down sad. "Awwww. But I gave you #greatfashionadvice." "I am not wearing layered tank tops. Ever." I pout. Why not take my great advice. Its good.

Just then a panicked Gigi and Ellie run into the room. "WE WILL CUT YOU."
"Disclaimer! Not in places where you'll bleed out!"

"Yeah let's cut her!!!" "Let's not cut me!" Gigi and Ellie ran over and give me a group hug. I assure the girls that I was fine and was only traumatized for the foreseeable future.

"I'm a leave now. Soooooo bye." I grab on Wynter's really nice sweatshirt. "Wait!" I stand up and take her hands into mine. Luckily shes stunned so she hasn't hit me yet.

"I'm sorry about that whole Symir thing. I just... I just wanted to get back at you for being mean. But that wasn't the way. She is your gf. So- sorry."

"Thanks I guess. I forgive u....barely."
I smile hopefully squeezing Wynter's hands. "#Justfortherecord if given permission I will climb Symir like a tree. And do sexual things with your body. I have a fantasy list."

Wynter just stares blankly at me. I look over to Gigi and Ellie and they just looked surprised. "You have a fantasy list?" Wow they really talk in unison alot.

"Yeah you do-" I'm cut off by Wynter tounging me down. Wow she is such a good kisser. OMG this is my first kiss. When she let's me free she leaves the classroom and I just stand there. Stunned and floaty.

"That was my first kiss." I smile absentmindedly and start to giggle like I'm on laugung gas. "Come on Raven let's get you back to class."

~~~~~~~

We didnt end up staying at school. The girls convinced me to skip school altogether so I can recollect my thoughts about my very first kiss! "Her lips were so soft. So very soft."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. What about her chasing you down, threatening you MENACINGLY, and then kissing you for no reason!!!" Gigi smacks her fists on the glass table we were sitting at in Ellie's backyard.

"Dont break my fucking table. But yeah Gigi's right. Sending very much mixed signals! First she wants to literally kill you. Then she straight devours your tongue. Makes no damn sense for no reason."

I nod in agreement sipping on the soda we got from Mickey Ds. "I agree. She's so #complex. Idk I'll ask her about it tomorrow. I guess."

"NO!" Man they are like twins doing that. "You are not going to talk to her or Symir again! We got chased! CHASED! They are no good! No good at all."

I look over to Gigi to see if she had any input but she just nods her head. "I have to agree with this one. They are too unstable. It could be based for you. And us. Too much drama isn't good.. trust me."

I purse my lips together thinking. I have to put my #thinkingcap on. The girls were right. I have never been chased before. Or involved in drama. Or kissed! Which is the most important one.

Plus being on a scary gangbanger's bad side can't be good. While also being on her gf's good side adds a whole other #complicated layer.

"You guys are right. No more Cool Kids. Starting now." I put my pinkie finger in the middle of everyone insinuating a pinkie promise. Ellie locks her pinkie, and Gigi joins in.

"Deal!" Hey I was in unison with them this time!