1. Full Circle

Warning⚠️ This contains adult content and may have some potential triggering topics. Please proceed with caution

Studxstud
Sadomasochism
Light CNC (consensual non consent)
Intense

Please enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kel's P.O.V

"Wait! Please I'm scared!" The random bitch I brought home from the job begged as I gave her continuous back shots with no break.

"I dont fucking care. You wanted it, so you gone take this dick." I grabbed a fistful of her hair yanking it back so she couldn't run from me.

Bitch gone tell me she with it all and cant even handle back shots. Ain't no way I'm fucking her again. But as punishment I'll give her the most painful orgasm of her life.

With my free hand I grip onto her waist and proceed to drill into her wet pussy. When I pulled out between thrusts my strap was covered in slick, thick precum.

Made my plasdick glisten in the light cuz I fuck with lights on. Her screams of both pain and pleasure were like music to my ears. For all her faults atleast her ass was fat and her moans were pretty.

Her pain made my clit tingle. Watching her beg me to let up a bit, how painful her arch looked, how her ass rippled when our bodies collided.

"KEL! My stomach! It's in my stomach!! Please!!" Poor thing. That was the point. How could she not know? "Duh bitch I want it there."

I didn't let up until I felt her collapse from her inevitable orgasm. Her body began shake uncontrollably and her legs gave out. The guttural scream that escaped from her throat would surely get me another noise complaint.

Fuck if I care. It's not my fault I stay getting pussy and my neighbors only got they right hand and crappy porn. I got bored watching Job Whore ride out her orgasm so I pulled out and went to the bathroom.

When I got back she was passed out on my bed. I noticed a sizable wet spot on my sheets filling me with pride." Ya still got it Kel." I stay hyping myself up. But look at the material. There's a reason why.

I walk over to where I hid the camera and contentedly transfer the little movie I just made with Job Whore to my computer. When she wakes up I'll show her it and see what she wanna do about it.

She told me it was fine if I recorded it I'm not sure she wants her being sexually humiliated on video. I mean her entire lacefront was currently lopsided.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I walked into work annoyed as shit. Job Bitch had the nerve to throw a tantrum when I kicked her ass out. Like nobody likes someone throwing a tantrum after they just graciously gave you the best sex of your life.

Like I'm pretty sure this was one of my best works yet! Maybe even my best and the bitch was being ungrateful. God I can't catch a break with these hoes.

I walked into the break room to see Quinn talking it up with all my coworkers. Oh fuck as if my day wasnt  ruined enough.

Why couldn't she be off today. "Yall should have seen it she was going crazy. Felt like I was a fucking matador the way she was moving which way and that. Man it was fucking crazy."

An array of praise washed over Quinn as our coworkers hammed and hawwed over Quinn's mediocre sex stories. I just scoff at the ridiculousness I was hearing as I poured my morning coffee.

"Oh hey Kelly. How was yo weekend girl?" Quinn greeted me all condescending like she do. "My name ain't fucking Kelly." I keep my answers short and sweet cuz fuck her. She annoys the dog shit outta me.