Flashlight Old Chapters #1

Kapri's P.O.V
   "Lord please help me refrain from bitch slapping multiple people in here. Amen" I really hoped the Lord came through with my request today because I'm about this fucking close from fighting everybody in this damn job.

Why you ask? Because everyone thinks it's cool or whatever to at any and I mean any given moment try me like I dont fight dirty. It's like they want to die. But that ain't my business. The point is, everyone at this damn tattoo shop can suck my dick.

Which sucks, hehe, because I absolutely love tattooing. I used to draw on my arms in elementary school. Teachers would tell me that Imma get skin cancer doing that but I never did so they obviously lying to me. I put a poster of a tattoo gun on my wall, like a fucking weirdo, and would draw tattoo designs in my sketchbook that I took everywhere. Yeah I was one of those kids.

The absolute second I learned what a stick and poke is, I had done like 3 on my arm. My momma beat my ass into the next month but damn was it worth it. I was 16 when my ass got handed to me like that and I've been in love with tattooing ever since. Such fond memories.

Yet, my place of work is the literal embodiment of horseshit. If it's true that all gays go to hell then I know for an absolute fact that my personal hell would be working at this place. My boss Teisha (pronounced Tie-sha) stay trying to find new creative reasons as to why she's cutting money out my paycheck. When I complained to the owners about this, they basically pulled a "Oh precious Teisha wouldnt do that" on me and told me it was my fault, and that I should be a better 'team player'.

I have never played a damn sport in my life. How am I supposed to be a team player? Make it make sense. So my higher ups are shit, but luckily my coworkers make up for it, right? Right? No. Absolutely not, they may be worse. Ricky's got a big ego. I mean a big one. He swears he's the best tattoer than anyone else in shop even though his 'straight' lines are as straight as I am. They literally look like asthmatic worms. Plus he thinks he can turn my gay ass straight so he's obviously quite the catch. I feel my homosexuality collapsing.

Aliyah is literally a chihuahua on meth. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She never shuts up about anything. Always got something slick to say. Always in somebody business. She thinks it's funny to be mean and push people's boundaries. And she's a hoe. When I first started here she was real bubbly and sweet towards me until I refused to have sex with her. Then she tried to fight me, so that ended badly for her. She really though just cuz I'm 5'5 I wouldnt rock her ass...She learned that day, but I guess she didn't learn enough cuz she stay pushing all my buttons.

Phineas is cool I guess. He sticks to himself, quiet, and gets shit done when he doesn't show up high as a kite. I wouldnt say I like him but he's the best out of all them. I have to pick up 99% of his work when he is incapable so I have a disdain towards him.

Ricky, Aliyah, and Phineas are horrible, but they pale in comparison to Charm. Dont let the name fool you, she's anything but charming. What she is is annoying as hell, rude as fuck, and has been the bane of my existence since forever. Okay maybe not forever but still. She makes fun of me for being short, like she ain't 5'10. That ain't even tall. Even though it's only like 2 inches away from 6ft. It aint tall. She slams my locker in the break room shut before I'm done using it. She steals my clients. She found out I was a switch, how I do not know, and then proceeded to tell everyone in the shop and stay saying nasty explicit shit to me.

Now why I havent beat old girl ass yet? Well the thing is I like my face and Charm is a boxer, she wont let anyone forget it, so that just wouldn't end well for me. My best bet fighting her would be breaking even but I know I'mma still look like a swollen grape. So instead I let my feelings fester. That doesn't mean we dont go back and forth 3 times a day. I'm not a pussy, I'm just smart. One day all these festering feelings is gone bite one of us in the ass, I hope its her.