5. Quinn and Kel (part 2)

Warning!⚠️ this contains content that may triggering to some readers. Please proceed with caution. Reader discretion is advised

Implied violence
Intense sex scene in very beginning
Possessiveness
Aggression
Toxicity
Anger fucking

It gets sweet at the end. Just a little intense in the beginning. Dont want to trigger anyone. So please be careful if this might do any of that.

Kel's P.O.V
"Whose pussy is this?!" I dry heave in response as Quinn continuously drills into me. It felt as if her strap was twisting and turning inside of me, fucking up my guts in every way possible.

By the time she's done my colon gone be where my liver supposed to be. The way she was fucking me made my stomach hurt and I couldn't think straight for the life of me. My face was buried into the sheets as I tried not to scream.

Tears brimmed at the corners of my eyes unable to truly run free with my face squished into my bedspread. A bedspread that was currently being slammed into my wall. Neighbors be damned, Quinn didnt care.

All she cared about was fucking the idea into me to never ghost her or ignore her again. And I was catching the memo greatly. I mean I had to when the memo was literally drilling itself into my pussy.

Which felt very good btw. Quinn was gripping the fuck outta my waist, preventing me from running since I had tried to like 3 minutes ago. With how she was holding me place, I literally had nowhere to go. Which offered her a way to go deeper inside since she could bend my arch to her will.

Something she was taking throughly advantage of. It hurt like a bitch, but I wasnt a bitch so I took it. I took what felt like a horrible punishment because I deserved it. "You little slut! Do u not hear me?"

I raise my head to see what she talking about but its slammed right back into the sheets by her hand. "Whose pussy is this?" I try to answer but with my face literally slammed into sheets it doesn't sound like much. Also I cant stop moaning and whining so that surely didn't help either.

"Answer me before I beat the dog shit outta you." I scream her name into the sheets. Trying to answer her questions so she dont hurt me. Logistically I know she never will but damn do she sound convincing and abusive when we fuck.

It bothers me that her crazy violence and aggression turns me on so much. I mean she literally just slammed my head into my bed and I was considering thanking her for it.

"Quinn it's yours!" I manage to squeak out a proper answer but I'm sure it sounds like frantic whining and crying on Quinn's end. Actually I'm sure of it because she begins to dig her nails into my sides.

"You're such a fucking slut. Look at u. You're pathetic. Crying and bitching when u wanted me in the first place. Pathetic slut. That's what u are.

You should be lucky I'm even touching you, be grateful." Her words stung. Stung in a way I couldnt comprehend. Part of me wanted to cry because she hurt me feelings, the other part wanted to cry because it turned me on.

I was so grateful for her, so I tried my best to keep a good arch as I continued to moan her name like my life depended on it. "Quinn. Quinn! Quinn!" I wanted her to keep going. Keep using me. I was so fucking close I could feel my orgasm coming.

My body was shaking, my voice was straining, my knuckles were probably white from how hard I was gripping these sheets.  "Look at u, bout to cum. You aren't gonna ask for permission first?" Then she yanks my head up so I can speak.

"Please..." She doesn't say anything so i continue to the best of my ability. "Please. Pretty p- p- please. I'm begging you Quinn!" I am not that experienced in begging so I'm not good at it. And I can feel the dissatisfaction radiating from her.