4. Quinn and Kel (part 1)

I just reread my first oneshot and got extremely inspired to do a continuation. I should probably finish the other one but 🤷🏾‍♀️

Phone sex
Melodramatics

Kel's P.O.V

"Of course I will. I always look at you like that" I groan. I didn't wanna think about her right now. Everytime I do I get flashbacks and yes the good kind.

Which would be fine if it wasnt coupled with that gay ass thing she told me. I ain't wanna hear it! Or are you just scared?

I shake my head violently. I wasnt scared. Fuck I look like being scared of Quinn? "Kel?"

"EEEEK!" My back slams against the wall closet to me cuz like a dumbass I jumped to the side that has a fucking wall. "Kel. The fuck wrong with you?"

Quinn looks at me hella confused. But I can also see anger. She was mad at me. And rightfully so cuz I may or may not have ghosted the fuck outta her after we fucked. Maybe.

I avoided looking into her eyes. They just made me feel things I didnt want to feel. "Ain't nothing wrong with me."

And then she didn't say anything. Making me sit in the lie I just told. Why wont she say nothing. This is fucking uncomfortable.

I shuffle my feet in awkwardness and Quinn scoffs at me. "I-" "Shut up Kel. You can avoid me all you want. Dont gotta talk me to either. But you know that you will never forget how I fucked you.

You will never forget how I had you crying. You wont forget the day after when we fucked until we couldnt anymore. And how you told me you always wanted me to lo-"

I slapped the shit outta her. Some involuntary tears left my eyes. Like no one told them to do that. I brace myself expecting a fight to break out.

But she stares at me blankly before laughing. "Okay Kel. I see you." Then she left. And somehow I wish we faught eachother.

*****************

I sit staring at my ceiling thinking about Quinn. She hasn't come to work for a few days and people is worried. I ain't worried, I could care less. It's not like I been stalking her socials while crying.

That's something a bitch in love would do. And that ain't me. But I did miss her. Physically that is. Like her touching me. Part of me wanted to beg on my knees for her to come back and fuck me.

A big part of me. But that small part was holding strong. We ain't finna disrespect ourselves like that. I look at the rose I just recently bought. That day Quinn recommended that I get one for personal play.

(A bitch ain't know how the rose work so imma just try my best lol☠)

I grab it and take off all my clothes. I thought about setting a towel down, but decided against. There was only one person who warrant the need for a towel.

Plus last time it was itchy and I ain't like that while I was tryna beat my own doonies down. I breath slowly fingering myself. Tryna mimic Quinn and how she did it.

Plungling my fingers into me repeatedly, I tried to find a sweet spot. Moans filled the room and I covered my face as I grinded against my own fingers.

I pulled my fingers out to find them covered in precum. Glistening in the light cuz I still fuck with the lights on. I stick my fingers in my mouth to taste  myself. Damn I taste good.

I grab my little rose friend and turn her on. Now how tf do I use this? If Quin were here she could help :)

No I dont want her help. I dont need her. I press the rose to my clit and it felt okay. The vibrating was really nice. I relax trying to enjoy using my new toy but nope.