Ripper.

Hello again. So I appear to be on a huge writing binge and thought, why not release as soon as I've finished writing? I've kept you all waiting long enough for the last few chapters, so I'm here to overload you with new chapters to make up for it! The ideas are pouring in and I'm just so excited to get it all out there already!

                                                                                 ☽✧ ✦ ✧☾

You had left the underground a while ago, and made sure Ivan was seen to. Erwin didn't protest, much to your surprise, so Ivan had made a full recovery and was set to begin his training any day now, while the rest of you worked tirelessly at tracking down Kenny. 

The man was elusive, and it pissed you off beyond belief. Even now, having not seen him in a very long time, Kenny was making your life difficult. Nobody knew anything about him, most people believed him to be nothing more than a cautionary tale as opposed to a real and very dangerous man. Nobody knew his true origin, his full name or his whereabouts. This could prove even more difficult than finding Levi, which seemed highly unlikely now. This was your last shot, if this failed, you would have to accept that you might never see Levi again.

You had waited for months for any kind of lead, and all seemed impossible, until Erwin discovered something from an anonymous source. A man, going by the name of 'K' had been seen frequenting a particular armory shop, and he had been loading up on an excessive amount of weapons and ammunition. He was described to be wearing a long coat and a brimmed hat. It's him. Who else could it be? 

You needed all hands on deck for this one. This wouldn't be the kind of mission that you could pull off with a small handful of people, so you had Erwin gather a team for this, and despite him joining this mission, he put you in charge. Was he doing this as some form of apology to you, by stepping down and letting you take the lead, or was he spiting you by putting you up against the man who scared you more than any other? Who knows.

As your squad geared up for this mission, nerves settled in, but some people seemed immune to this heavy feeling. Jean and Eren were bickering as per usual, while Mikasa stepped in to separate them. Connie and Sasha shared hushed jokes, most likely inappropriate as usual. Everyone else continued gearing up in silence, feeling the impending danger, but from a single human rather than a hoard of man eating titans. A few of these people joining this mission, you didn't even know, but Erwin recommended them due to their skills. The more the merrier I guess.

You feel you may have overloaded with weapons for this. Along with your usual blades, you had stocked up on flare guns and other smaller knives and daggers strapped to your thighs and hidden in your boots. How do people make this look so easy? You almost sliced your ankles off several times. 

Everyone covered their faces and gear with plain cloaks, so as not to give away their identities and occupation, but this could still give off an air of suspicion to Kenny and anyone he may be working with, so you needed to be careful. This mission would mostly require stealth, up until Kenny is successfully located and identified.

So you split off into a few smaller groups, all taking different routes to the same destination. The owner of this Armory had agreed to cooperate with this, so the plan was for him to stall Kenny should he arrive before you, but there was a chance he wouldn't show his face at all today.

Your group arrived, as silently and unseen as you had been for the duration of the journey here. You took a peek in the windows, a sense of simultaneous relief and dread fell upon you as you saw him. It was him alright. You couldn't see his face from this angle, but you knew that posture all too well, for you had dreaded the sight of it from the moment you first saw it, even way back on your first date with Levi, before you had even discovered for yourself just what this man was capable of. 

Coldness.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara