Reunion.

You awoke the next day with a blank mind, not quite remembering where you were just yet. You were warm, comfortable and safe and that's all you really knew so far.

You groggily opened your eyes to look around you, and when you took in your surroundings, it all hit you at once.

Holy shit! I slept with Levi..

Scorching heat rushed to your face at this realization. The events from the night before played over in your mind as you were overcome by a feeling of complete giddiness and excitement. That actually happened! 

But there was one problem.

Levi was now nowhere to be seen.

Had he just left because he finally got what he wanted? No. It couldn't be. He was so apprehensive about it before, if that was his intention, surely he would of slept with you at the first opportunity you gave him?

The door creaked open, snapping you back to reality, as Levi stepped into the room carrying a large tray. His face flushed when he saw you were awake, and he approached the bedside cautiously, placing the tray down on the table.

"I bought you breakfast.." He spoke after clearing his throat.

"Thank you."

He sat on the edge of the bed, taking a cup of tea from the tray and sipping silently, avoiding eye contact.

"Is everything okay?" You asked

"Eat. You haven't had anything since you got back." He demanded.

You quietly obeyed. You didn't realize just how hungry you were until now, you wolfed down the contents of the tray. Levi looked over at you wide eyed as you messily devoured your food, without a care in the world what he thought of it.

"I told you to eat it not inhale it."

"Levi, I haven't eaten in days. Gimme a break."

"So they didn't feed you? Shits."

"They did at first, but they stopped coming a few days ago."

"That makes sense. I killed the bastards when I found out they were involved with your disappearance. Still, I had no idea they were under Kenny's orders."

"How could you have known? I didn't until he started mouthing off about you."

"I should have done better. I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner" he wore a solemn expression when saying this.

"Levi stop. I'm here now and that's what matters.. although, what actually happened?"

Levi paused, he took a deep sigh, leaning forward burying his head in his hands before answering you.

"I had those guys tied to a tree for hours, They wouldn't speak until I'd kicked the last of their teeth out..."

"Of course I could barely understand what the pieces of shit were saying, but they gave me a brief description of the house they had you holed up in."

"Did they tell you where it was?"

"Not exactly. I didn't stop for days until I found you. I almost thought I was delirious when I did."

"I remember being carried, but that's all. How far was I?"

"Too far. I'm not even sure. It took a while to get you home. You were in such bad shape, I thought I was too late."

The thought of Levi seeing you in that state, beaten, bloodied and filthy made you cringe.

"How did I end up in this room? Is it yours?" You already knew it was, nobody else's room would be so perfectly neat and clean, and you had taken a brief look before when cleaning his office with Mikasa a while ago.