The date.

Today was your date with Levi. The plan was to meet him outside when it dropped dark, but you had to be subtle about it.

There were a few hours to kill until you were supposed to meet him and you spent some of them getting ready for the date. This would be your first ever date, and it was safe to say that you were extremely nervous.

You wore a beautiful lace red dress that sat just above the knee with ankle boots and a black jacket. Your hair was in loose curls and swept to the side and you wore red lipstick and smokey eyeshadow. You felt that you may be over dressed but a first date with the most handsome man you've ever met was a very big deal to you.

He hadn't told you where he was taking you, so you just had to wing it and hope for the best.

After checking yourself over in the mirror, you topped up on your favorite fragrance and left your room to see if anyone was around.

The mess hall was empty, and so were all the other hangout spots for your friends, so you decided to head outside and check up on the cats. You and Levi had been taking it in turns to feed them since you ran into him there, it was kind of an unspoken agreement, and tonight was your turn.

You were about to enter the alleyway when Hange emerged from it, taking you by surprise.

"Hey Y/N. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just checking up on some cats I've been feeding recently."

"That's strange. Levi asked me to feed them tonight since he was busy. I didn't know anyone else was feeding them too."

"Oh, really?" you decided to play dumb. You had no idea if Hange knew anything, so you didn't want to give it away.

"Well, they're already fed. Are you going somewhere? You look very dressed up!" Hange winked at you as they said this.

"I've got some time to kill."

"Come with me!"

Hange grabbed your wrist and pulled you off towards the experiment grounds. Hange had been conducting more experiments with Eren's titan under Erwin's watch. Jean, Mikasa and Armin often joined them to spectate.

You arrived on a steep hill, looking down at Eren's titan, or what was left of it anyway. They had been doing hardening experiments, but he was struggling.

Right now, all he managed to leave behind was a giant ribcage half covered in muscle.

There was quite an audience watching right now too. Erwin had been conducting the experiment in Hange's absence, and gathered around were Connie, Sasha, Jean, Armin and Mikasa.

"Ah Hange you're back. I think you should go talk to Eren. He needs some encouragement." Erwin spoke, and then turned to you.

"Y/N, you look wonderful. Going anywhere nice?" He smiled at you. You couldn't tell if he knew you were going out with Levi tonight.

As he said this everyone else turned to look at you. Mikasa immediately looked back over to Eren, while Jean was ogling you in a not so subtle manner.

Connie and Sasha were already whispering to each other and giggling while Armin gave you a kind smile.

"I don't actually know Commander, but thank you" you smiled at him.

"Well, wherever you're going I'm sure you'll be turning heads."

Erwin went to accompany Hange and you joined your friends in watching them.

"Y/N you look really nice." Armin spoke first

"Where ya heading then? Got a hot date?" Connie piped up.