Gone.

Hello all! I am SO sorry for abandoning this fic for so long. I've had an unbelievable amount of personal issues and I had to prioritize many other things, not to mention writers block. 

In all honesty, I had a whole list of plans for this fic, but I've lost it and have forgotten a lot of it, so I'm just gonna wing it from now and update whenever I can. I've been reading all of your comments though, and they've put many smiles on my face, especially when I've really needed that, so thank you so much, and thank you for all of your patience and support. <3

I think some part of this chapter could potentially be triggering, it involves unwanted advances but I can't specify without spoiling it all. If you'd prefer to skip this one just incase, that's totally okay! take care of yourself :)

This is quite a short chapter but I feel it's important to set up the events of the next few I have in mind, and I thought it was best to post something while I'm still finishing up the next. I hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Another day another expedition, only this time you wouldn't actually be going on it. You were partly relieved that you didn't have to worry about being lost and almost eaten again, but you were also unbelievably anxious about having to wait around in this abnormally large building completely alone, wondering who would return safely, and who you may never see again.

You were outside waiting with Levi for the time for them to go, so you could see them off properly. You tried to ignore the worries for their wellbeing eating at you.

He checks his straps while everyone was making their preparations, then an unfamiliar boy approached you.

"Y/N, Erwin has requested you in his office." The redhead grumbled.

You look to Levi in confusion, silently asking if he knew anything about this, to which he shrugs in response.

"It's okay, Go, we've got about half an hour until we leave"

"Alright, I wanna make sure I see you before though."

"You will. I forgot something in my office anyway. Meet me there when you're done."

The redhead grumbles, reminding you of his presence in an impatient manner, earning a cold glare from Levi.

What a douche.

You couldn't tell if he was annoyed or just uninterested in delivering this message, but you gave a swift nod and made your way nonetheless.

That guy had an awful haircut though. 

"Come in" the familiar voice calls out after you knock on Erwin's office door, and you head inside to find him leaning against one of his bookshelves, fully dressed in his odm gear. He had one leg crossed over the other, holding a book with one hand, acting as if he didn't notice your presence despite actively requiring and expecting it. His entire stance looked forced and uncomfortable, and you were only just able to suppress a laugh.

"Y/N, Good to see you."

"Likewise Sir. Is everything ok?" you respond with a salute.

"Please, Help yourself to some tea." He gestures towards the pot on his desk without so much as a glance in your direction.

You busy yourself pouring yourself a cup, and then him, before taking a seat and waiting. Only he doesn't speak. He does nothing at all to indicate that he has anything to say to you. You eye the scouting formation plans on his desk, making note of where all your friends are. You wait in silence patiently until it feels like you've been sat there for at least 15 minutes.