Prisoner.

"What do you want from me?" you asked your captor.

"You ain't the one I want anything from sweetheart, just collateral." he replied in a harsh gritty voice.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Nope. Just keepin' you here til' your boyfriend comes to save you."

You and Levi weren't even officially together, and already you were being targeted by his enemies. How did a complete stranger even know about you and Levi, when even most of your friends didn't?

What the hell is going on? who even is this guy?

"Well if you aren't gonna kill me, I'll get to enjoy the moment he kicks your ass. Do you have any idea who you're messing with?" you quipped.

You felt a pressure on your temple and heard the unmistakable sound of a gun cocking.

"Do you? Killin' you aint part of the plan darlin' but if you get all smartass with me you might just regret it. The runt will come looking for you either way."

You bit your tongue. There were many things you wanted to say to this man, but you didn't want to die just yet.

You weren't so sure that Levi would come to save you. Yes you had spent lots of time together, and he had feelings for you, but were you really worth this hassle to him yet?

He had already seen almost everyone he cared about die, what's one more?

"Well you're awfully quiet now aren't ya? So, you think Levi will kick my ass huh?"

"Oh I know he will."

"I think you're forgetting one little thing. That boy didn't teach himself how to fight."

"Oh, so you're taking credit for humanities strongest? That makes so much sense seeing as I have no idea who the fuck you are."

"Well unlike him I know how to keep a low profile. People wonder if I'm just a myth most of the time."

This rang many bells in your head, you had heard of this person before and you instantly knew who it was. You remembered Levi's stories about him, the sadness on his face when he told you everything. There was nobody else it could be.

".....Kenny?" 

He laughed.

"Ah, so he does remember me."

At that, Kenny's footsteps retreat and a door slams. You can only assume that you're now alone.

You attempt to pull your arms and legs, Doing everything and anything to try and loosen the binds that keep you locked to the chair, but nothing works. It's too strong, and you're too weakened.

You were angry. Levi had told you all about this man. About how he took him in after his mother had died and taught him how to fight, only to abandon him, Leaving a child to fend for himself in the brutal conditions of the underground. You could tell that Levi was upset about it, and that it had left him feeling lost and unloved for the majority of his life.

He abandoned him, and now he wants to hurt him further, and he's dragged you into it too. You knew Levi did not need any more reasons to be hurt, he didn't need any more losses in his life. He deserved so much better than everything that's happened to him, and it seems to be never ending. This made your heart ache for him, you wanted him to be happy for once.

You didn't care about potentially getting killed, you just wanted to try and escape. All you wanted was to see Levi, tell him how much you care and let him know everything would be okay in the end.