Closer.

Just another warning, this chapter is 18+ only. Very NSFW. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

You weren't sure exactly how many, but you knew several days had passed simply by the rotation of the light and dark you saw through the cracks of the boarded up window. Staring at this one window was the only thing to do in this room.

Kenny hadn't come back yet, but a few of his men took it in turns to pay you visits and take care of your basic needs.

Thankfully they hadn't harmed you, but they were clearly losing their patience with you and your attitude.

While you felt completely defeated, you still fought. You still took every opportunity to backtalk, attempt to escape and make trouble for them. You did not want to be an easy victim for them at all.

The more days that passed, the more your hope dwindled. You weren't sure Levi would come to save you, or that he even wanted to. Would he even be able to find you?

You were curled up on the mattress when you heard the familiar sound of mobility gear flying past the window, and you were quick to make as much noise as you could.

You banged on the walls, pulled at the boards covering the windows and screamed until your throat burned. This sudden surge of adrenaline was unlike anything you had ever felt, you believed you could easily take on Eren's titan bare handed and come out victorious.

You continued prying at the boards and one began to come loose. Your hands were red raw and filled with splinters, but it didn't stop you. The board came loose and you quickly started working on the next one.

You stopped when you heard the sound of a door being kicked in, and immediately ran to your door, banging on it with your fists and shouting for help. Someone must be here to rescue you!

The door to your room flew open, pushing you to the ground with brute force. You felt bruising on your backside and grazes on your legs, but you didn't care. Who was here?

You looked up to see a silhouette in the doorway, and then Kenny stepped into the room, with his gun drawn.

"What was all that noise about?"

You immediately burst into tears. You were so sure somebody was here to rescue you, but to your dismay, it was just Kenny.

His eyes traced the room, and when they settled on the window, he scowled and proceeded to let out a loud whistle.

Four men rushed into the room.

"Fix that. Bitch made a mess and she's about to regret it."

Two of the men rushed over to restrain you while the other two ran out and returned with extra boards and began reinforcing the window.

Kenny stepped over to you as you squirmed in the grasp of the two men, and pointed his gun at you again.

"Now missy, I told you to behave didn't I?"

You didn't care, you had nothing to lose anymore, so you spat at him.

He swiftly hit you with his gun around the face again, this time connecting with your eye. The pain was unbearable, and you were still crying from before, but you didn't stop struggling.

Kenny drove the butt of his gun into your stomach, causing you to double over and heave.

"Fuck. You."  You managed to choke out.

A sharp pain hit the back of your head and then everything went dark.

You awoke alone, the room was cold and engulfed in darkness, and everybody had gone. Most of your body was throbbing, but your head was the worst of all. You felt dampness in your hair, and when you touched it, your hands came back bloodied. You were extremely dizzy, nauseous and fatigue. You didn't feel like you had much fight left.