Chapter 1 - Who is this?

Începe de la început

Together we left the hotel room, our suitcases in our hands. Somehow we managed to get to the elevator before something could drop to the floor. As a stewardess you’re not allowed to bring so many luggage with you, but Julia and I always break the rules, we’re just 18-year-olds and we want to look good all around the world.

“Do you think there are any hot boys on board today? Like the blond one from earlier? Have you seen his eyes? They were amazing!” Julia squeaked. “Don’t think so, and yeah he was handsome” I nodded and shook my head at the same time. God, I’m a crazy girl. And yeah, I don’t think I’m a woman, because I love to go shopping, to do my makeup and yeah, girly stuff. My whole flat in Vienna is decorated with pink stuff. If you don’t know my real age, you would estimate me to be like 16 or something. “Why?” she said calmly. “Because it’s just a scheduled flight with old people, and maybe some businessmen.” I answered. Simple, but absolutely true!

------

Justin’s POV

„Justin! Get up! NOW!” I heard someone scream in my ear. “Ouch, you fucking asshole!” I cursed. “Justin Drew, watch your words!” my mum yelled. I cringed and a cold shiver ran down my back. I immediately got up and said: “I’m so sorry mum! I thought you were Chaz or Ryan! I wasn’t about to call you asshole!” “Yeah, whatever” she hissed and left the room. “Mum! I’m being serious!” I begged and ran after her, but couldn’t find her anymore. I love my mom, really, and I wasn’t about to hurt her with those words, I just…aaah!
“Leave it, you sleepyhead, it is 3 p.m.!” Sarah, Chaz’ girlfriend, laughed. “Oh, shut up, you don’t have to do a show nearly every day, do pictures with your crazy (and sometimes really hot) fans, and you don’t have to care about what society thinks about you, so just shut up!” I said and kicked my shoes, which were standing before my bed, away. “Don’t act like you don’t enjoy it” she said, and she had a point. I like hot fans. Just kidding, my fans are the best in the world. If they wouldn’t believe in me, I wouldn’t be where I am now. I love making music and inspire million of people with it. It’s my job, and I couldn’t wish for something better. “You’re right” I said and she started to smile. “I do enjoy sleeping with hot fans” I said and winked. “God, you’re disgusting!” she screamed and ran away. I just said the truth!

“Juuuuuustiiiiiiin, what’s up?” Ryan came and gave me a bro-hug. Don’t know why he always does that, kind of a ritual when you’re a friend of him. “Ready for Vienna?” he asked. “Yeah, kinda. Do you know if the girls there are hot?” I asked him and grinned. “I’m sure, you are finding someone to, you know” he said and looked at the floor. “Fuck?” I finished his sentence and laughed. “You know me dude!” I added. We laughed.

----

“Justin, get in that plane now, I know it’s not your standard, but there wasn’t anything better than that!” Scooter said and tried to convince me to get in a plane, which is as old as my dad or something. “Exactly, that’s not my standard, I’m not going into THIS” I said and pointed at the plane which looks like it’s from the 18th century. “Justin, we’re going to miss it!” my mum whined. “Good” I smirked and sat down on a chair in the terminal. “Dude, it’s just an hour! You’re going to survive it” Chaz and Sarah said at the same time. This was the first time that I’ve noticed, that Sarah was hot. No, screw that, she’s the girlfriend of my best friend, but she’s hot. Very hot. “Okay, okay, calm down!” I said and stood up.

When we were at the plane, I couldn’t stop laughing. It was literally a wreck. I sat down at my seat, which was unfortunately not at the window, and played with my mobile phone. You know Temple Run? I adore it, my record is over 20 million. I’m a master! The doors closed and we started to roll to the runway.