hot tub

I'd had a tiring day at work, photoshoot after photoshoot, I was so excited to finally come home and rewind. I always get home first, since neymar is always at training, and doesnt get home til a couple hours after me. 

I drop my bags, immedietly going to our bedroom, changing out of my uncomfortable clothes and taking all my makeup off. 

I need something that will let me relax after this draining day, I decide to go sit and de-stress in the hot tub neymar bought for our house a while back, I rarely use it, so I change into a beautiful bikini set I own, showing off a lot of skin. 

neymars pov:

I had finally gotten home after a busy day of training, my body was exhausted, and I was just excited to see my y/n. I walk through the front door, calling out her name, but no answer. Where is she? I know shes home, her car is parked next to mine. "y/n?" I call out her name once again. I walk upstairs, shes not in our room, I walk back downstairs, she isn't in the kitchen, I walk outside, and find her, in a sexy red bikini, sitting peacefully in our hot tub, the hot steam rising above the water. Her eyes find mine and a smile appears on her face, "hey!" she says welcoming me home. 

y/ns pov:

"get in with me," I say to him, he nods and quickly takes his shirt off, I catch myself staring at his gorgeous figure and quickly look back at his face, which is giving me a flirty smirk back.

He gets in and sits next to me, grabbing my hips, pulling me on to him and adjusting me so that im straddling him, my hands placed on his chest for stability.

I lean in and softly plant my lips onto his, he softly groans and I feel his grip tighten on my waist.

After minutes of heavily making out, I slowly pull away, he tries to pull me back in, but I dont let him, I decide to tease him a little before giving him what he wants.

I pull away, a playful smirk on my face, he licks his bottom lip slightly, looking down at my lips, before moving his eyes back onto mine.

We sit in silence for a while, my fingers are playing with his cross necklace, his eyes focused on mine, looking seductively. 

"you look so good right now" he says as his eyes travel down my figure.

"thanks, I just bought this yesterday" I say gesturing the bikini I was wearing, he hods while looking down at the tiny fabric covering my body.

"I think you'd look even better if you took it off though" he smirks, I finally cave, I nod slightly, leaning in and kissing him deeply again, I feel his hand find my back, as he plays with the knot tying my top together, he tugs it slightly, and then fully un does it, making my top fall off my skin. im not mad about it tho ;) 

sorry guys I couldnt finish the smut, I just wasnt feeling it :)