flowers

Neymar and I have been going back and forth, arguing about stupid little things that are insignificant and irrelevant, im not even sure how this argument started, but I know im about to end it.

"neymar, I cant do this anymore," I say defeatedly.

"oh so now you dont wanna argue?!" he yells at me aggressively. I shrug my shoulders weakly, he storms downstairs, and I head into our bedroom, shutting the door and locking it, getting into bed.

As ive finally found a comfortable position to fall asleep in, after having to change my pillow twice from the result of my tears soaking the material. I hear the front door shut and the car engine turn on. that must mean neymar is leaving, I feel a sense on un easiness knowing hes leaving the house. I check and see that it's 6am, where Is he even going to go? Where does he have to be leaving this early in the day?

After a while, he still hasn't come back yet, I finally give up, letting myself fall back asleep.

I wake up a couple hours later and get out of bed, still unsure as to where neymar is. I head downstairs, and see the sight of neymar, asleep on our couch in an uncomfortable position. I walk past him quietly, desperately trying not to wake him, who knows how he will react.

As I walk into the kitchen, an out of place object catches my eye. I see a beautiful bouquet of flowers, placed in the middle of the kitchen counter, a little piece of paper sitting in front of them. I pick up the note and read, "im sorry amor, please forgive me, I love you," written in a familiar messy handwriting that belongs to neymar.

 I smile at his sweet gesture, after our fight last night, he must have left this morning to go and get these flowers, I find myself feeling guilty for being so harsh with him last night. 

I place the flowers in a vase with water, and put the note in my pocket, planning to keep it forever, I walk back into our living room, hoping neymar is awake, so we can talk and finally be back in each others arms. 

I see him still sitting on the same lounge, but hes sitting up, the tv playing quietly as background noise as he scrolls on his phone. I walk over, he immediately notices me, a look of un certainty on his face. 

He gives me a slight smile, which I return back, I stand in front of him awkwardly, his eyes looking up at me. "uhm, im really sorry neymar, and I forgive you too, I love you" I say slowly as tears come to my eyes. "come here" he says, opening his arms, I go down join him on the couch, straddling him as I hug him tight and rest my head in the crook of his neck. He places soft kisses down the side of my neck. "I love you too" he says, holding me against his warm embrace.

"I love the flowers and the note by the way" I mumble into him. he chuckles softly. "I cant believe you would go so early in the morning just to get those flowers for me," I smile at him. He looks into my eyes for a couple seconds, "I would do anything for you my love" he says, pulling me in and connecting our lips again.