break your heart

neymars pov:

I hate myself so fucking much, how could I let her go? How could I let her walk away from me, from us? I let the one person I need the most in my life slip away. I need her back. 

After another pointless fight, she walks out, and instantly, regret fills my body, she leaves, but this time, shes had enough of our arguments, shes left for good. 

The past weeks, ive sit at home, only one side of my bed is full and I don't wanna wake up unless shes beside me. I dont feel an ounce of happiness, and I now know, that I cant loose her.  

This house is not a home, without my baby.

Where is she now when need her most? Id give it all just to hold her close.

I need to go and tell her how I feel. 

Before my mind thinks hard enough to make a decision, my body is already taking me into my car, driving to her house.

I knock on her door, waiting to see her beautiful face. I hear her coming closer, unlocking the door, opening it and her face turning from confusion to pure shock after seeing me.

"neymar?" y/n asks.

I take a deep sigh, trying to make myself look calmer, "y/n, im so sorry baby, please just let me talk to you" I ask desperately. 

she furrows her eyebrows, slowly opening the door wider, letting me come in. 

"what do you want?" she asks.

"I know, I know its all my fault, im so sorry for everything that happened, but you need to understand, I need you, I cant live without you and I cant just let you go easily, youre the only person I want to love," I rant.

"ill treat you better than I did before, this time I wont break your heart" I finish. She stares at me with those beautiful bright eyes, then she grabs me, and pulls me into her, kissing me hard.