fell asleep

Im sitting next to neymar on our couch, watching him focus on his video games, him licking his lips occasionally, a habit he does when hes focused. I scroll through my phone a bit, eventually getting tired and bored of sitting here doing nothing. 

"hey ney" I say, he hums in response, his eyes still stuck on the tv screen.

"im gonna go to bed, you coming?" I ask.

he groans slightly, "can you just wait like one more minute for me, ill be done soon I promise" he says, he likes to go up to bed together. 

"ney im really tired, just come up when youre ready," I say standing up, as I go to take a step, I feel his hand grab my arm, pulling me back. He then grabs my waist, and pulls me into his lap. I sigh, fixing myself so im comfortable sitting on his lap. Ive turned around so im straddling him, and I wrap my arms around his torso, placing my head into the crook of his neck, drifting off to sleep instantly.

 After an unknown amount of time, i feel my body weight being lifted up, I slowly start to wake up from the change of feeling. I look up and see neymars face, he's carrying me bridal style, upstairs and to our room. He's notices ive woken up, and looks down into my eyes.

"sorry baby, was trying not to wake you" he says, I smile sleepily. 

I feel him place me gently onto our bed, pulling the blanket over me, giving me a kiss and whispering a sweet goodnight to me.