paparazzi

neymar and I had just gotten out of the car, we were trying to find our way inside the restaurant we were going for dinner, but the flashing lights and crowding paparazzi were making it hard to walk anywhere. 

It was late at night, and the surroundings were dark, the only light being the cameras flashing at us, people were yelling things at us. I honestly wasnt prepared for this amount of attention once I started dating neymar, I dont regret anything, but it does get hard sometimes. 

I feel neymar place his hand on my lower back, trying to lead me the way to the restaurant, I feel my heartbeat quicken, and the oxygen getting harder to breathe in. I often get get panic attacks when I feel stressed, all these cameras and people yelling questions at us, I stop walking, my vision goes blurry, neymar quickly notices my panicked state, and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side closely. He then talks to the paparazzi, asking them to back away, they dont listen.

He pulls me into the restaurant, he sits me down at the nearest table, I look over and see all the paparazzi at the window outside the restaurant, unable to come inside, I sigh slightly of relief. 

He sits down next to me, placing his warm hand on my thigh, and tucking a peice of my hair behind my ear.

"im sorry that you have to go through all that love" he says sympathetically.

I smile slightly and shake my head, "no, dont apologies, its not youre fault. im okay now" I say giving him a reassuring smile. 

"I love you" he says, leaning in and kissing me.

sorry this one is short im running out of ideas. please send me more requests :)