dating neymar would include

what dating neymar jr would be like:

-going to every single one of his games and him looking for you and blowing you kisses from the pitch when he finds you.

-comforting him after he looses, making him feel better. 

-becoming family with his, treating davi like your own.

-living in Paris while hes playing for psg, then moving back to Brasil with him when the season is finished.

-he gets very jealous easily and you constantly reassure him

-it gets hard because hes so popular especially with girls so you often feel insecure and doubt yourself, but he always tells you that youre his number one.

-he loves just sleeping in and staying in bed with you on his free days and hanging out

-hes happiest when davi is over and the three of you are bonding

-he constantly wants to spoil you by buying you designer clothes and fancy bags but you always tell him that you dont need all that and hes all you need <3

-you two always fly back to Brasil to see his family and visit his hometown.

-he loves seeing you in his jerseys.

-he always talks about marrying you one day and likes to think about youre wedding and he gets excited.

-he always makes sure to take you for a date at least once a week, his favourite date is dinner and then a walk on the beach.

-his favourite part of the day is coming home and seeing you after a hard day of training.

-his obsessed with you sitting on his lap, whenever youre sitting together somewhere hell always ask.

-he always whispers sweet things into your ear.

-always dancing with you whenever theres music on