shopping

"cmon please" I say giving neymar my doe eyes, trying desperately to drag him into another clothing store. he groans loudly, "fine, but quicker this time y/n" he complains.

I squeal in excitement, we walk in and I start to browse, finding so many cute dresses and clothes I want, I see neymar out the corner of my eye walking slowly new to me, looking around bored. 

"im gonna go try this one on" I say, he groans again, taking a seat and scrolling on his phone as he waits for me to come out of the change room. 

As I got into the tight dress, I looked at myself in the mirror with it on,  as I stare longer, I start to notice all my imperfections, I feel tears coming to my waterline, as I keep thinking about all the things I want to change about my body, the insecurities take over my mind. 

I take the dress off as quick as possible, putting it back on a coat hanger, grabbing my bag and getting out of the change room. As I walk up to neymar, signalling that im ready to leave, he stops and looks down at me for a second.

"baby whats wrong?" he asks, nothing my glossy eyes and frown. 

"nothing!" I say pasting a fake smile on my face. 

"y/n, what is it" he asks more seriously.

I shake my head and look down.

"I just didnt like the dress," I shrug, trying to make light of the situation and break the tension. 

He raises an eyebrow suspiciously, not fully believing my bullshit story.

I start walking out and he follows closely behind, once we get out of the store and start walking, he catches up and puts his arm around my waist, pulling me in.

"y/n, can you please tell me the real reason youre upset" he asks worried.

I sigh deeply, "its not that big of a deal, I just tried on the dress, and it didnt look good on me, and I felt disgusting, like my body was disgusting" I confess, he stops walking immdietly, making me stop aswell. 

He faces me, his hands on my hips.

"y/n, don't ever think about yourself like that, youre perfect, youre beautiful" he says, pulling me in and kissing the top of me head. 

"thankyou ney, I love you so much," I say wrapping my arms tight around his torso.