drunk

As I'm standing in the kitchen, finishing up the dishes, I hear neymar come home. He was out pretty late as I expected, him and his team had gone out to celebrate tonight. 

I hear him faintly open the front door, stumbling in and walking straight to the kitchen, my eyes widen when I look up and see him leaning against the wall, smiling widely at me. His hair is a bit messy, and he looks like hes been partying a little bit too hard. 

"hey babe, how was your night?" I asked turning my attention to him. 

"it was good" he says enthusiastically, walking over and grabbing my waist. I can smell the distinct scent of alcohol from him when he leans in and kisses me. "how much did you have to drink?" I ask. "I dont know" he giggles. 

"and you drove home drunk neymar? you cant do that, thats so dangerous" I begin to scold him. "relax y/n I took a taxi dont worry" he says. I instantly calm down, "oh sorry" I apologise, he grins at me. "its cute how much you care about me" he says kissing me again, he holds the kiss and then pulls away. "lets get married," he says, my eyebrows raise. "ok" I say laughing at his drunken state. 

"im gonna pout a ring on your finger so soon y/n, be ready" he says, I smile again.

"y/n, I love you sooo much, do you love me???" he says in which I manage a nod through my fit of laughter. Hes face changes, and he looks upset now.

"tell me you love me" he says looking like a puppy dog, his voice quieter. 

"I love you neymar" I say grabbing his face, in which he smiles once more.

"lets go fuck" he says abruptly, grabbing my hand.

"no neymar" I say.

"why?" he asks softly

"because youre drunk, its not right" I say bushing his curls slightly back.

"okay, but can we go to bed now?" he asks, 

"of course" I say as he pulls me upstairs and into our bedroom.