cheater

My work had finished early today, so I headed home expecting to see the love of my life. I walk through the doors of me and Ney's mansion, a sense of uneasiness and emptiness hitting me. "Ney?" I call out softly, I know hes home, since hes car in parked out the front, but I receive no greetings from him. He must be upstairs in our room. I walk up, but as I continue getting closer, I hear slight muffled groans and moaning coming from the bedroom me and him share. 

My stomach drops, I become quieter, and I slowly push the bedroom door, and my vision is hit by the sight another girl on top of him. It was his ex, Bruna. A gasp slips from my mouth, earning an immediate head turn from the both of them. His eyes look into mine, horror and shock from what he has done, hitting him instantly, as he watches tears appear out of my eyes. He pushes her off of her, grabbing his clothes in a hurry trying to fix himself.

 I instantly leave, walking out of our house, not looking back as I hear Neymar behind chasing me, crying out my name as I get into my car frantically. Seeing the two of them together, makes me feel an immense amount of emotions, pain and disappointment, and anger. As I shut my car door, I lean my head onto the steering wheel, letting all my sobs escape, tears blinding my eyes. I hear loud knocking at the glass window, I don't let myself look, I know who's there. its him.

"y/n, y/n please, im so sorry y/n, please talk to me im so sorry my love" he cries, I shake my head. The person I thought I was going to marry, and spend the rest of my life with, and have my children with, is now the person who betrayed me most. Seeing him with Bruna, a beautiful Brazilian model, with a dream body and looks, reminds me of the nostalgic feeling I felt my enitre childhood, wanting and changing myself desperately so I would look like the pretty models on TV. I knew he needed more, look at her, shes gorgeous, shes the kind of girl I wanted to be, and she has everything, except respect. 

I moved away from everyone I love for him, for his career, because I loved him, I thought he was the one. I look up and see his face close to the glass, waiting for my words. "how could you do this to me Neymar?" I ask him, my tears have calmed, now all thats being let out is my anger and frustration. He shakes his head sobbing, "im so sorry y/n, I love you" I flinch at those words, I know he loves me, but just not enough, but why didnt he love me enough not to cheat? What could I have done more? "haven't I given enough?" I ask him, he shakes his head again. "please open this door and talk to me, please y/n" he begs. This time I shake my head, "move" I say as I start the engine, ready to drive off, leaving him and all our memories, in the past. He steps back defeated. 

I look into his eyes for the last time, "goodbye Neymar" I say, before driving off, and leaving him forever.