long awaited meetings

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ah, Tara mentioned you," Kal speaks up, "It's all right, guys."

"Ozzy," the man introduces, "You must be the Dixons."

The man beside Ozzy smiles at Kitsune and reaches in his bag, "You know I've already been to the fair.. I got this because it reminded me of my daughter.. I think she'd want someone like you to have it."

He holds out a stuffed animal of a raccoon to Kitsune.

"I'm not suppised to take ammo from strangers," Kitsune explains.

"Isn't is candy from strangers?" Marco questions.

"What's candy?"

Sakiko waves it off, "Different times, man. She just learned what a birthday was."

The men chuckle and with a gentle smile from Sakiko, Kitsune accepts the stuffed animal.

"Here they are," Ozzy notes.

Kitsune suddenly shoves the stuffy into Nanami's hands and darts forward.

"Smelly!"

Daryl drops his crossbow in alarm, just barely catching Kitsune.

"Hey, Stinker," he greets.

Carol picks up his bow for him with a smile.

"You know about this?" Sakiko asks, motioning to the cart.

"Just found out," Daryl answers, setting Kitsune on his hip and walking over.

"Is it Hilltop's?" Carol asks.

Behind them, there's hesitation.

Sakiko begins to answer, but she hesitates.

"Nanami?" Michonne asks.

Nanami thought Alexandria had completely shut down the fair thing. He felt a little nauseous at the sight of Michonne.

"Hey.." he whispers.

Yumiko and Magna step closer to Sakiko. It was almost funny to Sakiko how Nanami and Yumiko's reunion was few and far where as he and Michonne both looked at each other like they had seen a ghost.

"You're back," Michone notes.

"I am.." Nanamk nervously scratches the back of his neck.

"Y'all can catch up later," Daryl intervenes, "We got things to deal with here."

"There's no blood and flesh. Walkers didn't do this," Sakiko helps out.

"It looks like they got ambushed," Nanami agrees.

"Skins?" Magna questions.

"Who else?" Sakiko mutters.

"Tracks lead out this way," Nanami speaks up, "Looks like they drug 'em out."

"If those skin freaks followed them from Hilltop.. the whole community is in danger right now," Marco worries.

Kal starts toward the tracks and Sakiko holds her arm up to stop him, "We can't all rush into the unknown."

"So, we split up," Michonne offers.

"Daryl, Michonne, and I can go," Carol decides.

"Me, too," Nanami states.

"Kiko," Daryl calls.

Sakiko knew that tone. She wanted to go, but Daryl wanted her to go to Hilltop with the others.

"I'll go to the Kingdom," Michonne changes it up, "Me, Ozzy and his men, and Kitsune."

"What?" Sakiko asks.

"Ezekiel needs to know what's going on. Ozzy and his people can keep patrols up around the area- there's too many lives at the fair right now to be left unguarded and unaware."

Michonne leans closer to Sakiko's ear, dropping to a whisper, "Kitsune has already seen too much out here. She deserves to have some fun at the fair before things turn into a war."

"And I'm supposed to let her go with you?" Sakiko hisses.

"You helped me get Judith back. I trust you with her life. Trust me with Kitsune for a couple hours."

"If anything happens to her-"

"It'd have to happen to me first."

Sakiko looks to Kitsune who was still in Daryl's arms. She was poking at his loose hairs, trying to ignore the things below.

"Fine," Sakiko gives in, her voice returns to a normal tone, "But, I'm tagging along with you to see where the tracks lead."

"Hilltop needs their leader back there," Daryl argues.

"And these are Hilltop lives at stake out here," she motions to the wagon. 

"Kiko.." Carol sighs.

"I'm a better tracker than all of you here. I have to help."

"Better?" Daryl teases.

"Shut up."

"Then, who will lead Hilltop?" Marco asks.

Sakiko smiles, "They've got you, Diane, and Kal on the way. It'll be fine. You three are like.. the holy freaking trinity."

"All right," Daryl gives in.

He gives Kitsune a hug and she kisses her cheek before he sets her back down. She jogs over to Sakiko who gives her a warm hug and kiss on the head.

"Be good for Michonne, okay? When you get back to the fair, make sure and watch Uncle Alden sing and be good for Auntie Nabila and Uncle Jer-Bear."

"Yes, ma'am," Kitsune agrees.

Michonne holds a hand out to Kitsune. Sakiko side eyes the exchange as they hold hands and walk away.

"Hey," Carol calls, "She's gonna be all right. Don't worry."

"Yeah.." Sakiko breathes, unable to shake off the antsy feeling.

The group then splits into three. Michonne, Kistune, and the Highway Men start back to Kingdom. Kal, Diane, Marco, Magna, and a few others go to Hilltop. Daryl, Nanami, Sakiko, Carol, and Yumiko follow the tracks.

 Daryl, Nanami, Sakiko, Carol, and Yumiko follow the tracks