target

"You're a fucking lunatic you disgusting, poxy bastard!"

Negan laughs, not reacting to Sakiko's slaps to his chest and neck.

"You fucking killed my husband! You're torturing my dad! You're a dick-eating dictator why the fuck would I marry you!"

"You would because of those things," Negan tells her, voice dropping an octave.

"You're delusional."

She starts to walk away. Where she was going, she had no clue. But, if she stayed here, she would do something and that would just get more people hurt or killed.

"All right," Negan says to her back.

Sakiko shakes with anger, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"All those women you saw earlier.. Tanya, Frankie, Sherry, Amber, Josie.. They're all my wives. They understood what you seem to not. I'd advise you to at the very least spend some time with them."

That only made Sakiko angrier.

"So, what? You collect women like we're fucking trophies?" she hisses, turning around to look at him again.

"They have families that were in similar situations as your dad. Now, they are living the high life. Hot showers, fresh food, clean clothes.. you name it."

"And all I have to do is get on your limp dick a few days a month with your wrinkly erectile dysfunction, clap carrying ass?"

"But," Negan ignores her, "You don't want better for yourself and your dad. I get it. So.."

He motions with his finger and down the hall comes a Savior. Sakiko rolls her eyes. She was never truly going to get an alone moment with Negan so she could have a chance of taking him down and getting out.

"Clean up daddy's home for me," Negan says as the man hands her a couple wash cloths and sets a bucket of water on the floor.

Sakiko looks at the wash cloths, then to the room Dwight had dragged Daryl out of.

"He's got a bad injury, no? It would suck ass if he got piss and shit in his wound, right? How about you fix it up nice and clean for him?"

Sakiko's head was spinning at the ultimatum. She thought he couldn't sink any lower after testing her over shooting Rick. But, here it was.

Marry Negan or continue undergoing trials.

But, Daryl wouldn't want her to back down.

Ryan wouldn't let her break.

And Sakiko was too stubborn to let someone else have the upper hand on her.

"Okay," she shrugs.

She maintains eye contact for a moment, stepping into the little room.

Negan shakes his head.

If Daryl was hard to break, how much harder was it going to be to break his daughter? How much more could he push her?

Sakiko, despite everything, finds a smile on her face.

After all.. 

Daryl was alive. She was going to make sure his living areas was safe. Glenn was alive. They still had a chance.

They just had to endure.

She had to get a plan and fast.

Glenn's been out there too long. Daryl was well on his way to being out there. They were strong and could hold out for a lot of things. But, they had to get back home and help everyone there. Glenn had to get back to Maggie. Sakiko and Daryl had to get back to Nanami.