[]<>[] ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs []<>[]

You woke up the next day to see Infernier and Hookfang actually tolerating each other, maybe it's because they shared similar abilities?

"Morning?" You said

It seemed as though the gang had woken up at the same time you did but the dragons must've been awake for hours, Infernier doesn't just warm up to someone overnight.

You noticed that Snotlout's helmet was placed beside Fishleg's helmet, it reminded you of something. But what?

"Hey, Snotlout. What's your last name?" You asked

"Jorgenson, aka the best clan on Berk." Snotlout proudly said

"I beg to differ." Fishlegs stated

"Thorstons are better!" Ruffnut yelled

"Yeah!" Tuffnut shouted

Thorstons? Jorgensons? Haddocks? It all came flooding back to you.

You were from Berk, there was one night where a dragon attack was commencing and you were sent into the woods with a group of kids and when one ran off you had met Infernier that night and he took you to the island you were living on. Your father was Spitelout Jorgenson and your unborn brother was Snotlout Jorgenson. The teenager you were looking at was your brother.

"Y/N?" Hiccup said

Infernier dashed towards you and licked your face to snap you out of the trance you were currently in.

"Snotlout, did your dad ever mention someone you had never seen in the family?" You asked

"He's mentioned lots of people, why?" Snotlout asked

"I'm a Jorgenson. Spitelout Jorgenson's child. You're my... brother?" You replied

"Wait. Say that again?" Hiccup said

"Snotlout? You never mentioned any sibling like Y/N!" Astrid exclaimed

"Woah! You have a twin?" Ruffnut questioned

"Hey! No copying!" Tuffnut shouted

"Not a twin, they're years apart from each other." Fishlegs corrected

"Woah! Hookfang! You have a brother! And nieces! And I've got a sibling! Imagine being an only child." Snotlout snorted

Infernier roared in confusion and so did Scorch and Sear.

"Really? That's your response?" Astrid asked

"What do you want me to say?!" Snotlout yelled

"Y'know, I thought you would be much more respectful." You stated

"From my own sibling! I'm hurt!" Snotlout pouted

Snotlout was acting like he's known you for years, you wouldn't have it any other way too.

Scorch happily ran over to Hookfang and hopped over his tail while Sear ran around him in excitement, Hookfang wasn't uncle material but he was certainly good with baby dragons.

Infernier shrieked at you in offence.

"If I remembered earlier I would've told you!" You said

"That means we need to re-introduce you to Berk!" Fishlegs smiled

"Spitelout's gonna love the Singetails." Astrid laughed

Stormfly roared in amusement before Scorch bellowed cheerfully.

"Wait- you're gonna take me back to Berk?" You asked

"You're still gonna live here, just for a little family reunion." Hiccup said

You didn't really mind but how would it go? Would Stoick be and different from what he was the last time you were in Berk? Would Spitelout even accept you as a Jorgenson since you didn't come back with the full potential to?

"You're gonna have to earn Infernier's trust first." You stated

That was a cover since you needed to make sure it was safe.

"How do we do that?" Ruffnut asked

"Morning flys are a start." You stated

"Let's go Belch!" Tuffnut shouted

"Come on girl!" Fishlegs smiled

You strapped on Infernier's saddle before calling over Sear and Scorch, they were gonna take a fly with you and Infernier too.

Hiccup had gotten onto Toothless before the others did too although it was a little hard for Snotlout since Hookfang kept throwing him around.

Infernier flew off the ground as Scorch and Sear followed, they were flying perfectly meaning they had gotten he hang of it.

Barf and Belch were the next into the air and the last dragon to get up was Toothless, he didn't insist on flying very fast for a morning fly.

Stormfly roared happily as she glided through the air with Astrid, the twins kept doing aerial tricks with Barf and Belch.

"How about we go check in on the Timberjacks an island away?" You suggested

"Yeah!" Fishlegs agreed

"Lets go show those Timberjacks who the best dragon is!" Snotlout exclaimed

Hookfang roared proudly as Infernier led the group and the younger dragons towards where the Timberjacks lived in the forest.

"Keep quiet, these Timberjacks hate to be disturbed in the morning since they're all a little groggy." You warned

"Got it!" Hiccup said

"Totally!" Ruffnut replied

"We'll be the most stealthy!" Tuffnut declared

Hookfang roared before landing near the opening in the woods with multiple stumps around it, a place the three Timberjacks cut out for themselves.

The Timberjacks seemed to be asleep, you realized how huge the dragon was and how sharp the species of dragons wings were.

"They're all female, at least I think so." You stated

One of the younger Timberjacks woke up and began to look around.

"Yeah... I think it's time to go." Hiccup said

Everyone hopped onto their dragons and flew back to the island.

[]<>[] Four Hours Later []<>[]

It was nighttime and the gang was staying another night, Infernier seemed pretty cool with the dragons enough to share a fish with them but that was it.

You planned to go to Berk the next day to see your father along with Gobber, Stoick, Sven and Gothi. No one you knew back then seemed to either be alive or they were quite old.

Scorch and Sear seemed to want to go too, they hadn't ever been on a long journey to another island that wasn't inhabited by dragons.

Everyone else seemed asleep along with their dragons so you were trying to fall asleep, Scorch and Sear had fallen asleep long ago leaving Infernier and you awake.

"Y'know, if no one wants to accept us back in Berk we don't need to try it." You whispered

Infernier roared softly before turning over and falling asleep, you didn't wanna push Infernier to be kind to dragons he didn't trust.

You fell asleep after a while of thinking about how the day would turn out once you woke up, you hadn't wanted to fall asleep and miss something from Infernier or even Scorch and Sear. The two still had a say in whether they were going or not because they were still dragons who were about to come with you and they were still apart of the family you created over the years.