[]<>[] ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢs []<>[]

You woke up at the same time Infernier had woken up since you could sense his wings moving slowly and his tail swaying around.

Infernier got up and walked over to the Ice-Tailed Pike basket and picked some up for himself.

"Morning Infernier!" You said

Infernier roared back at you before gulping down a mouthful of his favourite fish.

You grabbed some berries and got on your satchel before standing up and stretching.

You picked up the lens and put it into your satchel.

"You ready to go to the island I saw?" You asked

Infernier roared happily and flapped his smaller front wings.

You grabbed his saddle and strapped it onto his back before you got onto him, Infernier seemed pretty excited to go exploring on one of the islands nearby.

Infernier flew out from underneath the trees before reaching an open area to fly without worry.

"The island is right beside where the Typhoomerang's are staying for the time being!" You said

Infernier made it to the island quickly and once he landed you got off of his back and looked around at the dead grass and trees.

Infernier roared and sniffed around before bounding off into the wild.

"Infernier? Infernier! Come back!" You exclaimed

Why'd he run off? He obviously smelled something that he either loved or absolutely hated.

You ran after him before you heard a bunch of shrieks and screeches, much like Infernier's.

You looked around before seeing multiple Monstrous Nightmares fly off before you smelt smoke.

Running towards the smell you realized that either two things happened, Infernier fought some Monstrous Nightmares to keep himself safe or he fought them to keep other things safe.

You ran to where the Monstrous Nightmares had flown off and you saw Infernier obviously staring into the sky.

"Infernier!" You exclaimed

Infernier roared before realizing it was you and he immediately ran to you.

You scratched his chin in relief.

"You had me worried! Glad to know you're okay and that you were able to handle a few Monstrous Nightmares. Why'd you run off?" You asked

Infernier roared before stepping out of the way and it seems that he had found weeks old... Singetails? All alone?

They seemed to be only weeks old, both appeared to be confused and unable to fly which is exactly how most baby Singetails were.

"Woah! Look at you! You're both adorable!" You smiled

They were both female, they didn't have Infernier's male characteristics.

Infernier nudged one back to you and roared happily.

"I wonder what they're doing here alone, where's mama Singetail?" You asked

She could've left if she didn't like them or she could've been either killed somehow or abducted by dragon hunters. Whatever did happen you weren't gonna leave them out there and it was pretty obvious mama wasn't coming back.

"Okay! We need names!" You smiled

One of them roared before the other shot a fire ball at a tree which Infernier roared proudly.