[]<>[] ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ []<>[]

You woke up the next day feeling extremely exhausted for no reason, you assumed Infernier would be even more exhausted.

Scorch and Sear seemed to have slept peacefully the whole night which was good.

"You alright Infernier?" You asked

Infernier roared at you in response before getting up and stretching.

"That was a pretty close call yesterday. Glad you didn't get hurt." You said

Infernier bellowed happily before going over to the basket and taking the last Ice-Tailed Pike.

"I guess today we can do something more peaceful and go fishing while these two are asleep?" You suggested

Infernier roared happily before running off towards the nearest beach which would be one that had rocks all over it, Ice-Tailed Pike could be found there since it was the correct season.

You grabbed a fishing rod you barely used before going after Infernier who had already seemed to get far ahead meaning you were left to find our exactly where he went which was always a fun game and since Infernier could test his stealth it was a win win type of situation.

Infernier wasn't a dragon made for being stealthy but Singetails sure could be good at it when they wanted to, Infernier was quite good at it given the correct circumstance.

[]<>[] With The Dragon Riders []<>[]

The dragon riders would be going to discuss the whole dragon rider problem with Queen Mala and Throk, the whole island would basically be there though.

Toothless landed and roared happily at the amount of Sage Fruit that was placed on the ground for the dragons, that meant the Terrible Terror had got the message across.

"Hiccup! What a pleasure to see you." Mala smiled

"You too!" Hiccup said

The dragons ran over to the Sage Fruit happily and their riders followed Hiccup to where Mala was sat with Throk next to her.

"You needed to discuss something about an unknown Rider?" Mala asked

"Yes, it's urgent." Astrid stated

"Its an awesome dragon." Tuffnut said

"And rider!" Ruffnut exclaimed

"A Singetail has been seen with a rider and we need help to get them to talk about Singetails, we need an alliance with them." Fishlegs informed

"Singetails? I have heard very little about the species although I do know a few things about them." Throk commented

"Singetails are never spotted often around here, if they are they don't necessarily come to bother us." Mala stated

The Eruptodon landed to go chat with the other dragons for a while causing a loud rumble once she hit the floor.

"The Great Protector has seen multiple, they usually fly around there but end up coming down here." Throk shared

"They don't like volcanoes, at least that's what we've seen." Mala explained

"Is there any way to lure them in?" Hiccup asked

"They do like Ice-Tailed Pike! But how will we get one here without it burning the whole village in rage?" Fishlegs said

"Sage Fruit, most dragons do enjoy it and it does make them docile. As seen when you first came." Mala stated

"What if they don't talk Hiccup?" Astrid asked

"Intimidation!" Snotlout said

"Yeah!" Ruffnut added

"Yeah!" Tuffnut repeated

"The nest would be a perfect spot for intimidation, we won't be throwing them in." Throk said

"That is a good idea, while the dragon is docile we take the rider to the nest." Fishlegs recapped

Toothless roared happily at The Eruptodon before Hookfang did the same.

"Than it's settled, we can do this tomorrow since it'll be raining. Well, according to Bucket and Mulch." Hiccup said

Meatlug raised her wings in excitement so Stormfly did the same happily.

[]<>[] With You And Infernier []<>[]

You were back at camp and you had finished fishing, you ended off with another basket filled with Ice-Tailed Pike. Infernier was the most successful, you weren't any good at fishing.

Scorch and Sear seemed to have been awake for hours just laying around.

"Hello Sear and Scorch! We've brought a new basket of Ice-Tailed Pike!" You smiled

Infernier roared happily before dropping it on a nearby tree stump.

"The fire, if you don't mind." You said

Infernier shot at the wood and it ignited within seconds so Sear and Scorch got up and went over to go get some dinner and or lunch, they most likely helped themselves to any leftover fish that was lying around for lunch but just incase you'd give them extra.

You handed Scorch and Sear three pieces of fish each while you gave Infernier five since he was the adult dragon and did have a bigger stomach.

You cooked your fish and ate it right after, Infernier had gulped all five of them in one sitting which wasn't that surprising. Infernier was a pretty hungry dragon.

Scorch and Sear ate all three of their pieces before going back to lay down on the leaf bed, you officially classified the day as a lazy day since none of your dragons wanted to do much. Not even you wanted to do anything.

"I suppose we could finish up early and just lay down until we fall asleep." You said

Infernier shrieked happily followed by the joyful roars from Scorch and Sear.

You finished up your pieces of fish before going to lay down next to Infernier, Scorch and Sear.

You looked up at the sky and heard rumbling but there wasn't anything there, a storm was coming overnight and it'd most likely be just harsh rain with far away lightning.

Infernier roared before using two wings to create a sort of blanket for you.

"Thanks Infernier." You said

Sear and Scorch looked like oversized cocoons when they heard something about rain so you assumed they'd be fine for the night.

Infernier was the first one asleep and then Scorch, Sear was the last dragon asleep leaving you to fall asleep too.

You began struggling to keep your eyes open and before you knew it you were knocked out and fast asleep.

You had a good sleep although you felt very annoyed because the grass would be wet in the morning, wet grass is never a good experience.

Other than that you were fine, The three dragons laying beside you seemed fine for the night too although you were pretty sure Infernier was annoyed at the fact it was raining. Stoker Classes don't like water all that much.