[]<>[] ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ғᴏʀ sᴜʀᴇ []<>[]

You woke up to thumping noises around you along with little roars.

"Morning?" You said

The two baby dragons were attempting to knock over the basket with Ice-Tailed Pike to eat while Infernier was attempting to stop them.

Infernier roared at you to stop them so you stretched and got up before grabbing Sear and Scorch.

"You two can have your own fish, you too Infernier!" You exclaimed

Infernier sat down next to you before taking five fish, you gave the two baby Singetails two each.

You grabbed some cooked fish from yesterdays dinner before eating it.

"I have an idea on what we could do today! Since you two can't fly yet although you two should be able to if you had a parent with you, me and Infernier will take the roles and teach you guys how to fly!" You said

Infernier roared in confusion about when he actually agreed.

"You agreed right now right here, you two alright with that?" You asked

Infernier bellowed in annoyance before both Soar and Scorch flapped their wings happily.

The two sisters seemed to be quite excited for the flight classes that you and Infernier would be giving them.

"Since you're a dragon you'll be doing most of it." You stated

Infernier roared in offence before getting up and stretching out his four wings.

"So... since you guys do have four wings we'll need to work on that part first. It's a little different because some dragons only have two wings or none at all." You stated

Infernier began to show the two how to flap their wings properly, the front pair would flap first and the second pair would flap second and that would be a repeated motion.

You picked up Scorch and let her flap around her wings but as soon as you let her go just above the ground she fell immediately.

"That's... progress..." You said

Sear roared before you picked her up, Sear flapped her wings before actually making it to hovering for a few seconds.

Scorch shrieked once she began doing it too, they both got the concept of flapping but they couldn't stay up in the air.

You assumed they'd learn quickly since being alive for weeks would probably involve a lot of trying to do things.

Sear roared and so did Scorch before Infernier roared back and nudged both dragons.

"That was great! Now we need to make sure that you two can fly incase of danger when we go out to do things. Until you're old enough you'll need to wait here." You informed

The two dragons sat down happily and watched Infernier fly up before landing.

You picked up Sear and plopped her onto Infernier's back before you picked up Scorch and did the same and afterwards you got onto him yourself.

"Fly above the sand and we'll train them to fly there, try to put them in a situation where they need to fly. Of course it isn't dangerous since I doubt they'd get hurt but I think it'd be pretty useful!" You exclaimed

Infernier roared and lowered himself before you grabbed Scorch.

"You sure you wanna do this?" You asked

Scorch roared happily before you hesitantly let go of her, surprisingly she actually flew.

It was a little wobbly and she did lose balance a bunch of times but she actually was flying.

"Your turn Sear!" You exclaimed

Infernier roared before you had did the same with Sear and it worked, Scorch and Sear were flying alongside Infernier.

Infernier shrieked proudly before sending a fireball into the air, Scorch and Sear did the same which created quite the explosion.

"You two are amazing!" You said

Sear and Scorch flew beside you right above Infernier's spikes.

"Now Infernier, you can take the wheel and teach them the basics of flight." You stated

Infernier roared at you before gliding towards the ocean.

"That's how you glide, it's better if you're a little tired." You said

Scorch began gliding but Sear seemed afraid.

"Don't be afraid! If you fall Infernier can catch you!" You exclaimed

Sear stopped flapping and she stayed in the air.

"Going up is the same thing but flying down is a whole other story, Infernier?" You said

Infernier dived towards the water and the two sisters followed behind him hesitantly and when Infernier pulled up the two had struggled to pull up and it resulted in getting splashed by quite the wave.

You laughed a little and Infernier bellowed to laugh with you.

Sear and Scorch flied over and lost balance occasionally.

"I think we've had enough today, let's go back and feed you guys some fish!" You smiled

You held onto Infernier's saddle as the two dragons had landed on his back, Infernier began flying towards the camp.

Infernier landed beside the fire and lit it up right after you, Scorch and Sear moved to a reasonably far distance.

"I'll cook my fish, you guys can help yourselves to as many as you want!" You smiled

Infernier pushed the basket over which let Scorch and Sear reach a few fish before Infernier took a mouthful for himself.

Your fish cooked quickly and you had eaten too.

"How about we go get some sleep?" You suggested

Sear and Scorch ran to the leafs and rolled in them happily before picking a place to sleep leaving you and Infernier with the leftover room.

Sear and Scorch could most likely carry a person since Singetails were definitely big dragons baby or not.

Infernier and you had put out the fire and finished your dinner before going to the leaf pile and laying down beside Infernier.

You attempted to make yourself comfortable and after a long while you did, Sear and Scorch were already asleep by then but you and Infernier were still wide awake.

"Y'know, we're gonna need to build another leaf pile." You stated

Infernier roared in agreement before laying his head on your legs and falling asleep soon after.

You leaned a bit onto Infernier's back before yawning and falling asleep.

Teaching two dragons who had no idea how to fly and had no idea how to actually control wing movements with four wings was a little hard, Infernier had gotten lucky that his parents would return after journeys for food because he got affective teachers. You were not a dragon to be teaching dragons to fly.