[]<>[] ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ []<>[]

You were woken up pretty early by Scorch and Sear.

"Hm? Oh! Morning!" You exclaimed

Infernier licked your face making you sit up.

You stretched and got up to go get yourself and your dragons some food.

Infernier roared happily before grabbing a few fish from you to throw to Scorch and Sear, you gave some fish to Infernier before turning around.

You stopped for a bit, were you dreaming?

Sear and Scorch were not that big yesterday, sure, they're still shorter and smaller than Infernier but they looked as though they could hold a human child on them or keep up a fully grown person for a little while.

You sighed before grabbing the last of the berries, you'd need to collect more with Infernier, Scorch and Sear after they left.

[]<>[] With The Dragon Riders []<>[]

The team was on their way to the island that had been specified, two hours away from the Defenders Of The Wing Island with tall trees and smoke.

Hookfang was hauling two barrels, one filled with Yak and the other filled with Berries. Meatlug would've taken the two but her wings were worn out before they even got off the edge.

"Snotlout and the twins. Don't do anything that might aggravate the Singetail, we don't want another enemy nor do we want to burn anything down on the first meeting." Hiccup said

"Fine!" Snotlout exclaimed

"You're no fun!" Ruffnut said

"Yeah!" Tuffnut shouted

Toothless roared at an island in the distance, Stormfly flapped her wings upon stopping to keep herself in the air.

"Is that it?" Astrid asked

Hookfang roared in relief and so did Meatlug, Barf and Belch shrieked happily.

"Yup! Land on the beach!" Fishlegs ordered

"Whoo!" Ruffnut said

She stood up so Tuffnut did the same while Barf and Belch dove towards the island.

When the dragon riders landed there wasn't any sign of life living on the island.

"You sure this is it?" Astrid asked

"Yeah, I think so." Hiccup shrugged

"Great! Now we're lost!" Snotlout yelled

"Awh!" Tuffnut said

"Man, this isn't fair." Ruffnut pouted

A hiss could be heard in the woods and an extraordinary roar of a Singetail could be heard.

That's when three Singetails from each side had began to stare at them from the trees, they were perched on quite strong branches.

[]<>[] With You & Infernier []<>[]

The group was here with their dragons, as expected.