"I like your voice, keep talking." She smiled and I suddenly don't know what to talk about so I stay quiet.

I remove myself from her arms and take out the book, she takes it from my hands and flick through the pages. She focused on the book as she goes through different pages and the doors open.

"Rea your girlfriends are asking for you." Luca calls out as he reaches us and she looks up.

"I don't have girlfriends thank you, I had admirers." She smiled and he scoffed, "Tell them to piss off I am busy."

"Liar." Luca scoffed and she looks at him, "They are still your girlfriends."

"Just shut up already I have a headache." I groan and he apologised and I sigh and rest my head against the wall, "She doesn't have girlfriends either, leave her alone."

"Woah what is going on here?" He gasped and I look at him and he looked very confused, "Rea is blushing so what is happening?"

"If I tell you, will you shut up?" I question and he nods, "Even I don't know."

"We are dating." Rea answered and Luca gasped loudly, "Fucking hell, shut up."

"I will murder you if you turn into your brother." Luca warned and she hummed, "I am pretty sure you won't do so I am happy for you both."

Rea thanks him and I close my eyes and she put the book back into my bag and looked at me, I feel her eyes on me so I keep mine shut.

After five minutes, I open my eyes and look at the wall.

"Why haven't you replied to my messages?" Luca asked me and I look back at him.

"My phone is turned off, sorry.' I sigh and he nods, "Hold on, I will be right back."

I leave the library and had down the hallway and towards the girls bathroom, when I reached there, Ryan was leaning against the wall. He looks over his shoulder and when he spots me, he smirked.

"Fucking hell I hate you." He turned around and I raise a brow, "My sister likes you, it's damn clear. But I hate you for dumping me."

"What? It was the best for the both of us, I think you know that." I say as I make my way to the toilets but he grabbed me and threw me inside and against the wall. His grip on me was tight, way too tight and I had no idea what to do.

"Fuck you." He whispered and then he slapped me across my face. I was in shock, I stood there still as I look at him, "Are you not going to fight back? Oh wait, you can't"

He kicked me and he locked us in a bathroom stall as he punched me over and over again. I try to fight back, I try to stop the punches that come repeatedly at me but I fail.

:="Ryan, stop please." I feel the tears burn my eyes but he shakes his head, II look into his eyes and they are filled with anger and jealousy.

He slaps me, he slapped me hard which caused my cheek to go red and sting with pain.

~~~

He left me alone, sitting on the floor of the floor with my back against the side of the stall, tears streaming down my face and blood dripping down my nose and lip, there's bruises forming and it hurts. My body is numb, I know I can't tell anyone about him doing this because people say boys shouldn't hit girls. He respected the that, he probably thought of something else and it lead to where I am now.

It lead into first period, he left and washed his hands and then went to english, I stay here. My hands shake as blood drips on them ,I take a roll of tissue and wiped my face just for it to fill with blood.

It takes me ten minutes to sort myself out and stand to my feet, I take a deep breath and the blood stopped falling and I was just left with a red face and slowly appearing Brussels, with blood droplets on my hands.

I quickly wash them under the sink and leave the toilets and enter the hallways. I am 20 minutes late to class, if I had my phone turned on it would be spammed with messages but I don't. I don't know what will happen when I walk into class, eyes will be on me because I am never late unless it's sorting a fight with Ryan, not being in one.

I walk up the flight of stairs into the english block, my face hurts, Luckily, there isn't blood on my uniform so I don't have to stress about that. I reach the classroom, I enter through the door and all eyes were on me, I looked at the teacher who looked confused.

"I am sorry that I am late, I had to go to the office." I apologise and she nods. I walk to my seat at the back, Ryan looked at me, a threatening look which caused my body to tense up so I quickly sit down. Rea looked at me, her expression full of worry and concern but she looked away and did her test, putting her phone back into her pocket.

"Where the hell was you? Your girlfriend offered to go find you, are you okay?" Luca whispered as he passed me the test and I nod and open it.

Just get this test over with, and then tell someone.