Chapter 18 ~ Confession

Its a dooouuuuuble updateeeeee guyssss

Sultana's POV

'Who owns this'  I thought.

She might be looking for it, I wish I didn't pick it up. I put it back inside my backpack and brought out my laptop and played ''Alchemy of Soul''I was deep in watching when I heard the air hostess talked through the mic.

''This is Aleeyah Ibrahim, We are about to land, please buckle up your seat belts. 

I buckled up already and soon we landed at Yola International Airport. 

We got down and I met my mom and sisters.

"Ummi whose coming to pick us up?" I asked.

"Yes please who is it? I am exhausted"

"Its Dameer,see him there already" Ummi said and they strolled down to him.

"Ah Anty Ina wuni" Ya dameer, squatted to greet her.

Dameer, stand up, how are you?"she asked.
"Alhamdulillah" he answered, collecting ummi's luggage.

Soon, we arrived at our grandmother's house.

"Jabbama jabbama( welcome)"our grandmother welcomed us.

"Jaddaty am ( my grandmother), Jam banduna, noi sare ( Ina wuni, How's home)?" I asked.

"Sultee, Jam Alhamdulillah" She said.

Addah too greeted her.

Our cousins will soon arrive too. So I used that as an opportunity to sleep before they arrive.

Sultans POV

To say shock is an understatement

"how did you know she's the one?" Yusuf asked, because he can clearly remember that he didn't told anyone, so how comes he knows.

"I am start, there was a day that I saw how you were looking at her, how you are talking to her?"He said. 

"Awwwn lover boy" He said and they l laughed.

"When are you going to propose to her?"Hammad asked.

"When the right time comes" he said, daydreaming.

"Let's go eat abeg I am hungry" Yusuf said.

"Glutton" Sultan said.

"Whatever" He said and they left to eat food.

We ate, and then sleep.

We woke up and prayed Zuhr, We have online classes. We attended for two hours and it ended. We had fun.

After the classes, Yusuf became pissed off and they all know the reason, he just want to go back home. They parked there luggage and bid Raees mum bye and they left all together to have the sleep over there.

They came back home and met Mamah sitted in the parlor, watching 'brothers' on Novela E.

"Nanah we are home"Yusuf said.

"Welcome kiddos" She said.

"Ina wuni" They chorused.

"Lafiya Alhamdulillah" She said.

"How's sister F?" She asked.

"She's good, she sends her regards to you"Hammad said.

"You can go" She said with a smile.

They went to their room, arranged there luggages. After Asr, they asked for a car and mamah gave them.

We dressed in all black and went outing. Girls where awwning but we paid no heed to them and buy what we want and left. We took pics and videos and caption ''Vibes on Vibes''

I sent some to Sultee, because mennn I missed her like maddd.

Her message pinged

"you look awesome guysss" She said and I felt happy.

We went back home and had fun then sleep.

Sultana's POV

I woke up, took a bath, I was jet lagged. Prayed then I have online classes. I attended and it ended well.

We went to cook with my cousins. We decided on making Chapatti, flour was all over our body.

Perks of cooking with cousins

We finished cooking and ate. We prayed Asr. We had picnic at home, we went out and went to a park. I bumped into a girl again and she apologize and left. Sultans message pinged on my screen

Its a picture of them chilling.
I replied with you look awesome.

We really enjoyed and went back home. After Isha, we lit fire outside and circled it. We will play "Cycle of Trust''

Every one saying theirs.

Sultee your turn.

"so there's a guy in our class whose in love with me, but he hasn't propose yet" I said, shyly.

''Awwwwwn lover kids"  they said and they laughed again.

Heyyyo guysss, Another update. Abeg do the necessities.

Amor💙
Ashla_writes ❤
20th January, 2023.