Chapter 5 ~ the besties

Sultana's P O V

It's already been a week since our resumption, today will be choosing the games/sports we will like to participate and also the prefect-ship would be given.

  I work as early at 6am. Took a quick bath, dressed in our Tuesdays and Thursdays uniform which is a navy blue sweat pants and a short sleeve free-top with a black hoodie, shades ( optional) and a navy blue P cap. I took my mini sky blue backpack, my rolex watch, changed my phone pouch to a sky blue customized pouch with
" Savage S " on it, took my white ear pods and put on my ears and connected to Suratul- Maryam by one of my favourite reciter, Abdullahi Abba Zaria. I went to the parlor to eat food. I took about 30 mins while eating, it's my nature eating slow. I entered the car and greeted our driver and we went straight to school.
I got off the car and entered the school compound and went to class directly, where I met deejarh and the newbie chatting.

" Salam Alaikum" I salamed as I announced my presence, went to keep my bag on my chair but was stopped by someone drawing my attention to them.

"Sultee come over here please." She said and I took my bag and went to her seat.

"Finally someone decided to swap seat with me." I said referring to the newbie, sitting on the locker facing deejarh.

"I didn't swap sits with you, we are just having a chit chat here." He said looking at me while I fish out my phone from my bag surfing through IG.

"Uhmm, I can see." I said without looking up and before I know it deejarh snatched it from me.

" Let me have my phone back deejarh" I said pleading with her.

"Nope sultee," she said and before I could say anything the bell ranged for assembly.

"shitttt I hate assembly, if not of the prefect-ship that would be given we wouldn't have gone out." Deejarh said annoyingly and I nodded.

" I also hate assembly." That was Abdullah and we looked suprised because you would say he is like this.

"Really" dejarh asked.

"Yeah yeah" I said and we all went to the assembly ground.

"Hello students, you are all welcome back to school also the newbies are also welcome.This is Mrs. Imraan talking. As you all know, we announce the prefect-ships a week after the resumption. So we will start with, the smartest, brilliant and intelligent, always there for everyone and always makes our school proud. Our head girl is non other than Sultana Ahmad Zayzar. A round of applause to her please. " Mrs. Imraan announced.

Sultee's P O V

We stayed in our line and my name was called. I was shocked, even though I know I have all the qualities she mentioned but I never thought it was me.

"Yes yes yes go on stage,senior sultee senior sultee." They students kept yelling and deejarh also motivated me"yeah bestie you can do it"with that I walked up the stage, majestically.

"Yes senior sultee you deserve it." I heard a voice who I don't know who it was said but I felt elated. I shaked hands with Mrs. Imraan as she hand me over my prize. That's how the school does all prefects get gifts. A trophy, a new scarf ( white for the head girl ) with stuffs like a mini book that contains all the duties of the head girl, new socks and handgloves and inner shirt ( red), and some new notebooks. For the head boy its a new gloves,inner shirt (red)while for the rest it's just change of handgloves and scarfs black ( for girls) and the boys is navy blue socks and navy gloves.