chapter 3~ School

Sultan's P O V

"Why on Earth does this alarm keep oozing again and again, I switched it off for more than ten times?" Sultan yelled angrily after waking up from sleep,but something caught his attention, It was Yusuf seated by the side of the alarm who busted into fits of laughter. Sultan gave him the 'are you okay' look which Yusuf ignored.

" Boss why na, today is your first day at your new school but you are here sleeping or did you perhaps drank... You know"Yusuf said with a wink after his laughing session.

"I don't care whether I go late and leave me alone." Sultan said slightly pissed off as he sashayed to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes has passed and he isn't out.

"Boss, do you know what's the time now?" Yusuf said, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Guy one question,who is going to school, is it me or you?" Sultan said and I am sure he has a smirk written all over his face.

"It's you, but remember I am the one dropping you and if you waste my time,you know what follows." I said and went and sit on the bed scrolling through my phone. In two minutes,

having coming out of the shower, he came out applied Vaseline and got dressed in his new school uniform which is a navy blue trouser with a sky blue long sleeved tucked in with a navy blue blazer by the right side is the schools badge, a black sock, handgloves and red face mask. I also didn't forget my rolex

"animals dey in human form" Yusuf said after going to where sultan is and scanning him even though he looked handsome he decided to piss him of a little and sultan knows he is referring to him yet he ignored him.  He sprayed perfume all over his body. 

"Boss, are you spraying insecticide?" He heard Yusuf's voice and he heaved a sigh before responding.

"Do you have a problem with me this morning?" Sultan asked eyeing Yusuf through the mirror as he ignored him.

   He searched for his phone and bag everywhere but it's no where to be found. His bed, closet, bathroom everywhere.

"Guy, did you saw my phone and bag?" Sultan asked but he kept mute.

"Guy, I am asking you something?" He asked again and Yusuf ignored him and started singing.

"Sabi girl no dey to like talk    Animals dey in human form." He sanged walking past sultan as he leave the room. Sultan just shaked his head a little and wondering when this foolishness will stop. He left the room and went to have breakfast. He met mamah on the way to the dining.

"Sabakhul khair mamah" he squatted to greet her.

"Kaifal Hal" she asked as he stood up.

"Alhamdulillah." I said and we went to the dining where we saw Yusuf already sitted down and munching  on his food.

"mamah, sabahul khair " he greeted and I hissed.

" Kaifal Hal" she asked and he nodded. I sat on my seat and start to munch on the meat balls with hot chocolate. We were deep in eating when I talked.

"Pesin will just be nodding head like a lizard." I said still eating without looking up and they all ignored me.

"Boss, let's get going I am getting late." I said as I looked at the Rolex on my hand.

"Sultan who is the lizard you were talking about?" Yusuf asked sending glares at sultan.

"You know" He said.

"Me? Lizard? Let me see who will take you to school today" Yusuf said as he left the dining area.

"Boss why now, I am getting late fa let's go." He said.