Chapter 28 ~ Valentine's Day

Sultana's P O V

     Clad in all red, I took pictures alone and also together with Tanu. I've been thinking what I should give sultan and I got no idea, so I shrugged it off. We went to the kitchen together with the twins, addah afnan and addah Maya.

  We cooked a lot of food and snacks and also addah toona's flight will soon land, we have at least 2 hours to go and pick her up. I can't wait to meet Farhana, a parcel was also delivered to me, I collected it and went to my room and kept it in my closet.

I called deejarh and we charted, I told her about the gift I got from sultanand she was happy about it and guess what she told me a guy proposed to her and she accepted it because she thinks the guy is cool. We ended the call, I was hungry.

I went to the kitchen to fetch food, there were many food displayed on the dining table, I fetched a lot that my plate got full and went to my room, I ate the food and after that I thought of opening the parcel, after contemplating whether to open it or not, I  opened the parcel.

It consists of an Anne Klein wrist watch, a bunch of roses and a customized water bottle that has sultana written on it.

I was ecstatic,who sent this?" I asked myself, just then a message pinged on my phone, its a message from Abdullah it says " Happy Valentines day Sultana with a red heart.

It feels surreal to get a Val's gift but from who? It reminds me of the mini bag I got from the airport. I still don't know who it belongs to.

I replied Abdullah with " Thank you and happy Vals day to you too sultan with a navy blue heart.
"Where you the one that sent me a parcel?

Sultan's P O V

    I was scrolling through IG when her message popped on my screen. Thank you and happy Vals day to you too sultan.

" Yes sultana I'm the one, I hope you like it

"Yes I did, Thanks. " I replied.

Sultana's P O V

   "Sultana come let's go, we are late already to pick up addah toona." Tanu yelled. "I'm coming." I said, I took everything to its place and left.

It's been a long time since I saw addah Toona, she went to UK for check up. We left for the airport and we sat at the waiting room. Soon their flight landed, we kept looking to see if we can spot her. Soon I spotted her.

"Addah Toona." I yelled, waving at her, and everyone's attention was back to where I was pointing. I ran to her and Tanu did then same thing also , we hugged her and I took a sleepy Farhana from her.

"Addah Toona, Farhana is now 6years old right?" I said, and she answered nodding her head.

"Ummi." She said running towards our mothers direction and soon she landed on her, hugging her.

"Keh, don't you know you are a married woman and soon to give birth."Ummi said, scolding her. Addah Toona is seven months pregnant.

"You are my ummi so I can do whatever I want."she said, her lips shifting to a pout.

"So it's only Ummi that is visible to you, Us we are invisible abi?"addah Afnan said.

"Haba you know you are my favorito afnan."she said hugging her,then proceeded to hug addah Maya. Everyone knows Addah Afnan is addah Toona's favourite, while I am addah Maya's favorite and Tanu is Hamma Al -Ameen's Favourite.

"Let's get going."ummi said and we left home.

*****************

Sultan's P O V

"Is everything done?"I asked the event planner.

"Yes sir, everything is done as per you request." He said and left.

I called Yusuf and told him everything is planned, only him and Hajarah are missing.

Hajarah's P O V

"Ihsan, Yusuf said he wants to pick me up, he wants to talk to me about something."I said without showing any emotions. 

"Are you serious? I know he might propose to you, I wish I'm the one."Ihsan said.

"You aren't serious and of all days why did he chose today?" I asked myself.

"Because he's going to propose to you fool."Ihsan said, to which I hissed.

"Even if he does, I don't think I'll accept it."I said happily.

"Go and get ready,you have to look beautiful."Ihsan said.

"You aren't serious."I said,standing up to pick an outfit.

Yusuf's P O V

"Sultan I'm already dressed, how do I look?" I said to sultan who was pressing his phone.

"You look magnificent. "He Said giving me a thumb's up.

"Let me get doing."I said and left.

"Wishing you goodluck." I yelled.

I called Hajarah and told her I was outside her house. She took about twenty minutes before coming out. She looks ravishing Masha Allah.

"She came into the car,Good afternoon Yaya Yusuf." She greeted.

This girl, wait is she ok? She called me brother.

"How are you?" I said and she answered with I'm good alhamdulillah.

The drive was not long and it was quite. Soon we reached the place and I told her to enter I'm coming.

Hajarah's P O V

"It wasn't my decision to call him Yaya but he's my elder.

I entered the place and to say I was shocked is an understatement. The place looks amazing.

From the first day I met you, you took away my heart, I was always thinking about you,morning afternoon and night, you are the girl every man will want to have in his life. Will you be my girlfriend on this special day,Hajarah? " I heard from nowhere just as i turned I saw Yusuf on his knee with a ring, waiting for my answer. I was numb for a second.

"I'm sorry Yaya Yusuf I can't I'm already taken, I have a boyfriend." I said and ran away from there, he kept calling my name but I couldn't stop. I took a cab and went home.

"Hajjo what happened?" Ihsan asked

"I didn't accept it, I have a boyfriend already."I said removing the clothes I wore and changing into a simple gown.

"Whaaaaaat?'' I yelled. Are you ok hajjo?" I asked. You are ment." I said leaving the place.

Yusuf's P O V

"Godddd, why didn't she accept me? " I asked sultan who was also shocked.

"Who knows, but she doesn't deserve you just ignore her, she'll regret it."sultan said and then we changed the topic.

It's Monday again, MC latest Amebos haven't post anything yet. We are in school, Having a class. Soon it was break time. We still don't hangout and there is quiz today. We did and in all the school Ss2 won, and exams starts today, we wrote and we where given holiday we'll return after Sallah with one week. We bid everyone bye and went home.

Hey guyssss. A long chapter after a while. I hope you enjoy it. This book is also coming to an end.  Today is also democracy day, Happy democracy day. Also Don't forget to

Vote comment share tag and follow

Amor,
Ashla_writes__💞
12th June,2023.