Chapter 16 ~ Traveling

Sultana's POV

"Mi marete fa sultana ( I will slap you Sultana). Don't waste our time" Addah Afnan yelled.

"Addah Mido wara ( Addah I'm coming)" I semi - yelled from my room. Clad in all black, I took my backpack and  went to the car. Addah Afnan won't be the end of me. I sat in the last seat of the Sienna, while Addah Afnan, Addah Maya sat at the middle with ummi at the owners corner then our driver. He roared the car to life and straight to the airport. We will be traveling to Yola today, we'll be visiting our paternal grandparents and our cousin's will also be there.

"Sultee me I don't get this dressing, if I can remember we are not going to attend a deceased ceremony?'' Addah Maya said, raising one of her eye brow looking at me.

"Addah I just felt like wearing black and I want to scare jaddaty. '' I said smiling and blinking my eyes at the same time.

"May Allah add more sense to you, you really need it.'' She said.

"do you remember when last we went to her, I was clad in all red and she said she doesn't want cultist in her house" I said and we chuckled, remembering the incident that happened.

"you that you are talking have u said your duas", Ummi interrupted us.

"yes Ummi I did said mine" I said.

"Me too"Addah Maya said.

Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

Soon we arrived, got off the car, our tickets has already been booked. We sat the Waiting room, we arrived 30 minutes before the airplane depart. I excused myself as I went to the rest room. I entered and fish out my phone and face time with the baddies crew. After 3 rings they all picked.

Me - Hi guys, How are you doing?

Deejarh - we are all good, keh, don't tell me you are at the rest room.

Sultan - Hello I am good oo, How's the holiday?

Deejarh - Its good, but can't wait for school resumption

Yusuf - Hi Sultee Good

Me - Hmmm, I'm at a public rest room kam, I came to say bye to you

Sultan - whaat where are you going too?

He asked almost immediately, awwn so he loves me like this ahhh

Yusuf - where are you going too?

Deejarh - typing

Me - I am going to Yola to meet my paternal grandparents

Deejarh - Ohh, this girl you are a hodophile.

Me - Yessso, Guys I have to go. Fi amanillah

I ended the call. I walked out of the restroom and a lady i might be older that pushed me.

"Ya ilahi, I am sorry"she said and left in a rush before I could even say a word. I saw a mini red bag it fell from the girl as a result of the clashing into each other.

I picked the bag, I turned around and I couldn't see her, I picked the bag with a mental note to find her, I put the bag inside my backpack I rushed to the waiting room.

"Sultee where did you went to? Let's go yalla yalla, we are about to miss our flight" Ummi said and we rushed into the airplane. My seat was alone, meaning without any of my family members, but then a guy came and sat next to me. He didn't even salam and he looks like a Muslim.