It' s not happily ever after ..

Aespa and baekhyun were busy discussing about this with their partners and searching for them .

Author pov :

Jihyo came to know about everything what has happened when she was not there . She went to chaeyoung's room .

In chaeyoung's room :

While jihyo was about to enter their room she stopped seeing her brother .

Chanyeol was cuddling with chaeyoung

Chanyeol : baby .. I am sorry ..
Chaeyoung : why ?
Chanyeol : for shouting on you that day and for letting go ..
Chaeyoung : it' s my fault for not trusting you yeollie ..
Chanyeol : i love u so much ..
Chaeyoung : i love u more than you love me ..
And they started to fight on who loves more ..

Jihyo was giggling and smiling looking at her brother and sister in law .. She silently sneaked to jimin and called him .

Jimin : baby .. What happened ?

Jihyo : jiminshii.. Have you seen oppa being so sweet to unnie ..

Jimin : baby they are married and they love eachother .. So your brother should be sweet with my sister or else i will break his bones..

Jihyo : yah .. My brother is sweet only .. He takes care of your sister very well and that is the reason she is pregant in just 2 months ..

She said and smirked at jimin ..

Jimin : baby .. I can do better than that .. I can get you pregnant in a day ..

Jihyo's cheeks started to become red because of jimin's words . Jimin smirked seeing her all flustered ..

Jihyo : i .. W.will go ..

Jimin : where are you going baby ?
Jimin wanted to tease her more so he came closer to jihyo and pinned her to the wall ..

Jihyo : j.. Jimin.. W.. What are you doing ?
Jimin was about to kiss her but suddenly he was pulled by his ears .. When he saw who it was ..
Chanyeol and chaeyoung were standing there smiling ..

Chanyeol : yah .. You shorty .. What unholy things you are doing with my sister
Jimin was begging chanyeol to leave while chaeyoung and jihyo were smiling ..

Jimin : chanyeolshii .. Leave pleasee..( he said with a pout )

Chaeyoung : oppa .. First get married then u can do all these things with her ..
Chanyeol let go of jimin .

Jimin : then let's get married today jihyo .. ( he said like a 5 yr old child )

Chanyeol : until this mission gets completed u will not get married

Jimin : what ??? Nooo..
Aish .. Okey i will wait for my baby
They all were smiling and all happy ..

Meanwhile :

Someone was watching everything and laughing like a  maniac .
Mr. X :  you all smile and laugh how much ever you want .. Because it is only going to last for few days ..
And that aespa can not do anything to me .. They will never find out me just with a simple tattoo and they will recieve their punishment for betraying me .

All  of you can never have your happily ever after moment ..