WHY DID U KILL HER ???

Baekhyun ,chanyeol and jimin were trying hard to find who are the persons attacking their secret place but they were unable to find out who it is !

Ons day jimin visited chanyeol's house ...

" kimchiiii ? " jimin started to shout " hey jimin why are you shouting like that" chanyeol asked " we are going on a date to jehu island today so I came to pick her up " jimin said being all shy and cute . " yah just get married or else take jihyo with you and you both stay in your house , my heart would die one day becoz of the single feeling " he said dramatically holding his heart .

" so can she stay with me ? In my house along with me ?  " jimin said smirking .

" u mochi ,I will kill you if you are thinking of something else .my kimchi will stay here only " chanyeol said with a pout

Jihyo came out and ran towards jimin " mochii let's go !! " she shouted chanyeol then went towards jihyo and pinched her cheeks and said " yah jihyo go safely and come back before dawn !! Jimin if u dont bring her back on time I will kill you take...

Jihyo came out and ran towards jimin " mochii let's go !! " she shouted chanyeol then went towards jihyo and pinched her cheeks and said " yah jihyo go safely and come back before dawn !! Jimin if u dont bring her back on time I will kill you take care of her properly ! " chanyeol said with a concern in his voice .
Jimin  took  chanyeol's  hand and promised him  that he will take care of jihyo .

Jimin and jihyo  went together for their date after a long time .chanyeol ate his breakfast and got ready to go to office .

At EXO.inc :

Chanyeol was busy looking at all his files when baekhyun entered the room ." Hey baek ! Have you found out  who have attacked our place and stole our money? " chanyeol asked with a stern voice . " I have actually searched for all the information about them and I have even send our secret agents to investigate who its is . They all seem to belong to a group called XXX   . According to our sources no mafia group has seen their leader or has contacts with them but we certainly know one thing , which ever groups they have targeted and  attacked have been destroyed completely . Most of the small groups are under their control now .we have to be careful with them because they will attack us anytime soon , so  we have to be prepared ." Baekhyun said with clear worry in his voice . " I WILL NOT GIVE THEM THE CHANCE TO ATTACK ! I WILL SHOW  THEM WHO PARK CHANYEOL IS !! "  chanyeol shouted clearly in annoyance . Baekhyun and chanyeol then continued with their work .

At dawn :

Chanyeol called jimin but he sas not answering , he then called jihyo even she was not answering . Chanyeol began to worry for them he then called baekhyun .
On call :
Chanyeol : hey baek
Baekhyun: yes chanyeol , is everything alright ?
Chanyeol: I have tried to contact jimin and jihyo but they are not answering , I have even told them to come home before dawn .
Baekhyun: dont worry chanyeol I will try to contact them .
Chanyeol: do it quickly baek , I feel that something is off
Baekhyun: did they tell you where they are going ?
Chanyeol: they said they are going to jeju island .
Baekhyun: okay now dont worry I will bring them home .
Chanyeol: okay baek .

It's already  11 pm chanyeol is worried so much he tried contacting them but they wouldnt respond . He received a call .
Chanyeol: hello baek? Did you find them ? Where are they ?
Baekhyun: come to reveluv hospital immediately !
Chanyeol: why?
Baekhyun: dont ask questions and come quickly !
Chanyeol : yes I am coming .

Chanyeol was really tensed up why did baekhyun ask him to come to reveluv hospital ?  He finally arrived at the hospital he went to baekhyun . " baek is everything alright ? Why did you ask me to come here ? " chanyeol asked baekhyun . " just stay quiet and come with me " baekhyun took chanyeol to a room and chanyeol was shocked to see jimin lying there with bandages . " what happened ? " chanyeol was on the verge of crying . " I found him in jeju island he was unconscious and beaten up and.. i .. didnt find jihyo there " baekhyun said " w....what? My kimchi ? U didn't find her ? " chanyeol started to tear up . " chan dont cry jimin will be conscious anytime soon , he will tell us what happened . " baek said .

Jimin finally  opened his eyes but was  tearing up  without even speaking a word

" jimin tell me what happened , where is jihyo? " chanyeol asked while tearing up

" jimin tell me what happened , where is jihyo? " chanyeol asked while tearing up . " hyung.... I am s..sorry " jimin was crying badly ." Jimin stop crying and tell me where is kimchi ? " chanyeol shouted . But jimin wouldnt answer and would only say sorry .
" DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE JIMIN !! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS ??"  Chanyeol lost his temper now . " hyung... I.. am s..sorry ... it's all my fault... I should have killed myself.... but ...i killed her with my own hands.. " jimin broke down ." JIMIN DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME !!  THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO JOKE AROUND !!!! " chanyeol shouted at jimin . " h...hyung I..  am not j..joking i killed.. kimchi.... ! " jimin said while crying out loud . " jimin if this is true I would not let you live so TELL ME THE TRUTH !! "  chanyeol started to go crazy . " KILL ME HYUNG !! I..I KILLED H..HER ! " chanyeol swiftly took his gun down and pointed at jimin ." Chanyeol stop what are you doing ? " shouted baekhyun " he is playing with me baek , jihyo is the most imp person in my life if it is true that he killed her i would show hell for you jimin ! " chanyeol started to tear up

" Chanyeol stop what are you doing ? " shouted baekhyun " he is playing with me baek , jihyo is the most imp person in my life if it is true that he killed her i would show hell for you jimin ! " chanyeol started to tear up

Anger and grief clearly shown in his face . " jimin dont play around where is jihyo ?" Baek asked . " I..  killed her hyung " jimin said . " if you killed her then where is her body ? We didnt find anything there !" Baek said . " but.." chanyeol cut off jimin and put his gun on jimin and said " WHY DID YOU KILL HER ? SHE LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND TRUSTED YOU  !! YOU BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU " bark stopped chanyeol and took him away from jimin .

Chanyeol couldn't hold his tears when he reached home the person he loved the most is not there anymore and he doesnt know how she died . He even doesnt know if jimin is playing around he doesnt know if jihyo is alive or not he is completely broken now he is left with nothing . " chanyeol  jimin really killed jihyo but we dont know why ! Jimin went back to his house from hospital . "  baek said . " LET ME SHOW HIM HELL ON EARTH . BAEK ASK OUR BOYS TO ATTACK WHAT EVER BELONGS TO JIMIN INCLUDING HIS OFFICE ,SECRET PLACES EVERYTHING ! " chan shouted .

Pls share and vote for my story !!
I will update the next part soon !
Hold on to this story coz its gonna be full or suspense !!