ZZAR AND HANK ??

" oppa can you help in one thing?" Chaeng asked baek
" yes chaeyoung as I promised you I will help you with  anything .
" o..oppa I actually have a pet dog named hank , I found him near the airport when I came back from Washington.  I miss him a lot can you pls bring him to me " chaeyoung asked with puppy eyes .
" ahh.. ok but where is hank now ?" Baek asked
" he is with my brother can you pls go bring him..." chaeyoung said with desperateness . " w...what? He is with.. oh my god " baek was shocked but suddenly " BAEKHYUN WHY ARE YOU PROMISING HER YOU WOULD BRING HER A GUY NAMED HANK FROM HER BROTHER ??" chan shouted both baek and chaeyoung flinched becoz of that . Baekhyun understood that chan has misunderstood . " chanyeol, hank is not a guy he is chaeyoung 's dog and he was found by her near AIRPORT when she returned from washington " baekhyun explained . Chanyeol understood what they were speaking before he can say anything chaeyoung spoke " c..chan.chanyeol  pls do me t..this one f..favour . I..I really miss him a lot p..plss" she said with tears in her eyes . " o.ok you can bring him here but baekhyun will get him here . You are not allowed to speak to your idiotic brother " chan said sternly and went to his room .

Both chaeyoung and baekhyun felt very happy after hearing his words . Chaeyoung went to her room and slept thinking about hank her pet dog. 

Next morning:

Chaeyoung's pov :
I was still sleepy even when the sunlight was hitting my face I didn't want to wake up and felt lazy but suddenly I felt like someone was licking my face . " bow.. bow"  I know who it is .. " hankkkkk " I shouted 

" oh my god after how many freaking days I am seeing you " I shouted 

" oh my god after how many freaking days I am seeing you " I shouted  . He started to  lick my face and jumped on me . I was so happy.  tears started to roll down my face  . After so many days seeing hank made me happy . I looked towards the door and saw someone was smiling at me and I was shocked to see that giant smiling at me " oh my god ! Am I dreaming ? This giant is smiling at me " I thought to myself . He started  to come inside my room and this was the first time he came into my room as he was approaching closer my heart beat started to rise .    "chaeyoung  ? " chanyeol called me .

" y..yes ?" I stuttered . He bought two dogs along with him . "

chaeyoung , these are my dogs toben

and zzar

 I want you to take care of them also along with your dog hank " he said

. I want you to take care of them also along with your dog hank " he said . " y..yes I.. I will" I answered . He smiled at me and said t..thank you ? Oh my god  he just thanked me now ! Is this a dream ? Am I insane ?  I was lost in my thoughts

" chaeyoung , we need to attend a party tommorrow I hope you remeber " he said in his cold tone . This freaking giant , is he bipolar or what ,just now he was smiling at me and now he has his usual poker face "

" yes I remember " i answered
" hmm ok , i am going now " he said and went away

Author's pov:
It was already evening chanyeol and baekhyun both returned from work . As they entered the house  they saw  toben and hank running around the house barking while chaeyoung and zzar  were running behind them to stop them . 

" ahh chaeyoung , what is this ? " chanyeol didnt understand what was going on . " I am sorry chanyeol but I cant help it . I dont know why but hank and toben are fighting since you left I tried every way to stop them but they wouldn't " chaeyoung said feeling tired . " but why are they fighting ? Is hank not good with toben ?" Chan asked . " no he is good but when ever zzar and hank play together toben comes and fights with hank " chaeyoung answered . Baekhyun understood what was going on he smirked and said" I understood why toben and hank are fighting . I think hank likes zzar so he is playing with her but toben protects zzar like  his sister so he doesnt like hank getting closer to zzar " both chanyeol and chaeyoung looked at toben and hank . Chanyeol picked up both toben and zzar and chaeyoung picked up hank . Chanyeol came closer to chaeyoung and said " yahh hank dont dare to get closer to zzar " he said playfully but zzar doesnt seem to like it she barked at chanyeol . " I think zzar likes hank too " baekhyun said playfully .

Author's note : this chapter was just made for fun so pls dont take it seriously and I really wanted to write a chapter about toben,zzar and hank

Pls support my work and share your advices