who is he ?

Everyone were waiting for jihyo to come .

Author pov :

while everyone were waiting for jihyo and aespa to show , the main door opened revealing jihyo with 4 girls
Jihyo ran and hugged chanyeol and both of them cried on each other's shoulder

Chanyeol : jihyo .. I missed you ..
I was devasted at the thought that my little sister is no more .. How can you leave me ?

Jihyo : oppa .. I am sorry . I wanted to tell you and contact you that i was alive but jimin insisted not to contact you because of the danger .

Chanyeol looked at jimin and realised all the mistakes he has done ..

Chanyeol : jimin please forgive me ..
I destroyed everything .. I killed your men .. I was ready to kill you and forcefully married chaeyoung ..
I am sorry please forgive me ..

Jimin : chanyeol .. It is not your fault ..
I know you were broken because of the news .. But it was also my mistake because i wasn't able to protect her properly .

Chanyeol : no.. U tried ur best and all of us are happy now ..

Aespa : no.. You all are in danger because  of Mr. X.

Baekhyun : we have been searching for him since days but we did not find any clue about him ..

Aespa: we are actually a group created my Mr. X but we have never seen him ..
He bought us all together so that we could work for him ... But he doesn't know that we are all trained officers who are assigned to catch him ..

Chanyeol : have you all never seen him ?

Aespa : we have never seen his face except we know that he has a tattoo on his neck ..

Baekhyun : ah

Baekhyun : ah .. This is the only clue .. But how can we search for him ..

Chanyeol : we have to search for criminals and search if anyone has this tattoo on their neck..

Aespa : no.. It is useless .. We have searched all the criminals in the government database .. But we didn't find anyone with this tattoo ..

Jimin : now that all of us are here .. We have to search for him ..

Baekhyun : yes .. And let us inform all our partners and hyungs .. They can help us ..

Chanyeol : wait .. Aespa .. But why are we in danger ?

Aespa : because you and jimin are the top mafia and you are the only persons between Mr. X and his dream .

Chanyeol : what dream ?

Aesp: TO BE THE MAFIA KING !!