cheater..

Chanyeol and chaeyoung were living their life peacefully .. Both of them were happy with their married life .. But one day..

Author's pov :

Chanyeol was getting ready for his office
While chaeyoung was making breakfast for him ..
Chanyeol came downstairs and went into the kitchen and hugged chaeyoung from behind ..
Chaeyoung : yeollie we were cuddling each other in the bed .. But now again u want hugs ..
Chanyeol : baby .. Just some more hugs ..

Then suddenly the door bell rang .. Chaeyoung quickly removed chanyeol's hands and went to the door to see who its is ..as she opened the door she saw a girl .

?? : who are you bitch ? What are you doing in this house ?
Chaeyoung : excuse me !! I am the wife of the owner of this house and mind your words ..
?? : shut up slut .. This is my bf , park chanyeol's house
Chaeyoung : he is not your boyfriend .. He is my husband ..

Chanyeol went to see what is happening and immediatly he said ." You .. What
are you doing here ? "

Chaeyoung : baby do you know her ?
Chanyeol : yes i know her
Chaeyoung : who is she ?
Chanyeol : you dont need to know that .. Go inside ..
Chaeyoung : chanyeol , tell me who is she ?
Chanyeol : I SAID GET INSIDE !!
?? : baby let her stay here .. Sheneeds to know something
Chanyeol : stop calling me that lisa and get out of here now .

Lisa: but baby i need to tell you something

Lisa: but baby i need to tell you something ..
Chanyeol : i don't want to hear anything get lost now before i kill you
Lisa : but baby i am pregnant with your child !!
Both chanyeol and chaeyoung widened their eyes , chaeyoung started to tear up hearing her words ..
Chanyeol : what ? DON'T LIE !!
Lisa : remember the day in the club .. When we did it ?
Chanyeol : we did not do anything !!
Lisa : baby you were drunk and you forced me !!
Chanyeol : n.. No..
Chaeyoung who was listening to their conversation started to tear , she faced chanyeol and spoke " Chanyeol i didnt know you were like this .. And because of me , i dont want her child to be father less .. I will leave this house " .
Hearing those words chanyeol's world collapsed .. He started to tear up , heheld chaeyoung's hand and said " Chaeyoung .. D.. Dont  l.. Leave me.. I .. Cannot live without y. You.. "
Chaeyoung just jerked his hand and said " Why should i stay here ? When you cheated on me !! You are a CHEATER and i don't want to live here with you !! You can kill me if you want but i will not stay here .. "
Chanyeol was a crying mess because of her words .. His heart was broken hearing those words coming from her mouth
Chanyeol wiped his eyes and spoke" If you dont want to stay here .. You can go back to jimin's house .. I will ask baekhyun to send you there " Chaeyoung just nodded and wiped her eyes and went back to her room , she packed all her things ..
Chanyeol called baekhyun and said what happened .. Baekhyun tried to convince chanyeol to ask chaeyoung not leave but chanyeol didnot listen .. Baekhyun took chaeyoung back to jimin's house