SO U HAVE A SISTER ??

Even when chanyeol was attacking everything jimin possess to vent his anger off and to take revenge , jimin kept quite without trying to protest or to attack chanyeol .

Authors POV: at jimin' s place

" jimin why are you silent when chanyeol is attacking our places ? If you keep quite then u will be left with nothing ! " jungkook one of jimin's friend said . " jk I am the reason jihyo is dead ! I killed her . I should have saved her but i let her die ! I am useless ! I cant even protect her ! " jimin started to tear up . " jimin  okay now dont blame yourself  , i need to tell you something , rose is coming today from Washington  probably she might be here withing an hour " jk said . " JUNGKOOK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME !! WE NEED TO GO QUICKLY TO THE AIRPORT , BEFORE CHANYEOL KNOWS ABOUT HER AND TRIES TO ATTACK HER " jimin shouted at jk . Both of them quickly got in the car and started to drive to the airport. 

At the airport : jimin and jk tried to contact rose but it said that the phone is switched off

At the airport : jimin and jk tried to contact rose but it said that the phone is switched off . " AHH ! THAT BASTARD I WILL KILL HIM IF DOES SOMETHING TO MY SISTER !! jimin shouted . He swiftly took his car and started driving to chanyeol's place .

At chanyeol's house :

" YOU BASTARD COME OUTSIDE " jimin shouted .
Chanyeol and baekhyun immediately came out and were shocked to look at jimin but chanyeol just smirked and said " you seem to be sad becoz I ruined all your businesses " . Jimin immediately caught chanyeol's collar  and said " you can do what ever you want to with my properties , I dont care !! But how dare you to kidnap my sister !! Jimin said angrily . " you have a sister ?? " chanyeol asked jimin . " DONT ACT AS THOUGH YOU DONT KNOW IDIOT  , JUST GIVE ME MY SISTER BACK !! " jimin shouted at chanyeol . Seeing that it is becoming more heated baekhyun interfered and said " jimin , we have not kidnapped your sister and we dont even know you have one coz you never told us ! Get lost out of here before chanyeol kills you for what you did !! " .

" baekhyun I believe you , but if I know that you guys have kidnapped my sister I wouldn't leave you in peace " jimin said and went back to his house .

At jimin' s house :

" oppaa.." someone shouted and hugged jimin .

Jimin immediately hugged her and asked if she is fine . " I am fine oppa it's just that my phone battery was dead and I couldn't answer your calls and luckily when I was struck in the airport someone helped me and dropped me here " she said .
" rose , I was afraid something has happened to you ! Between what is this dog doing here ?" Jimin asked his sister rose .

" this doggo was lying outside the airport  ,  I guess someone left it , poor doggo , so I brought it with me " rose said with a cute pout

" this doggo was lying outside the airport  ,  I guess someone left it , poor doggo , so I brought it with me " rose said with a cute pout . "Okay now go to your room " jimin said fo rose

At chanyeol's place :

" I thought that you would kill him but you just kept silent ? What's wrong with you ? " baek asked chanyeol . " you will know soon why I kept quite ! " chanyeol just smirked and went away

It's been  quite a time since chanyeol interfered in jimin's business  
Baekhyun didnt understand why chan kept silent becoz before he was all angry and commanded to attack what ever belongs to jimin 

One day chan called baek to his office
" how many men do we have right now baek ?" Chan asked
" we have around 120 men now " baek responded
" ask all of them to come with weapons here " chan said
" b..but w..why ? What are you going to do we only call everyone when we go for a war with other gangs " baek said
" we are indeed going for a war to kill someone " chan said
" who is it ? Which gang ? Baek asked
" we are going to kill jimin's sister and wipe his gang off in front of him" chan said seriously
" b..but she is innocent right , you can kill jimin for what he has done but we have nothing to do with his sister " baek said scared of what's going to happen
" JUST DO WHAT I SAY BAEKHYUN ! chan shouted .

Within an hour all the men came there and everyone was ready to attack . They have reached jimin's house , jimin doesnt know about the attack so he has less men and his men were unable to fight with the massive number of men chanyeol has ! . Finally chanyeol came to jimin . Some of chanyeol's men were holding jimin by pointing gun towards him .
" do you know why I attacked you ? " chanyeol asked smirking
" to kill me and you can do it " jimin said
" nah   ! Not you I am here to kill your sister in front of you !" Chanyeol said smirking .
"CHANYEOL YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER ! LEAVE HER ! YOU CAN KILL ME IF YOU WANT ! " jimin said trying to free himself . Just then a girl came downstairs running and crying .
" please leave my brother ! I beg you ! You can kill me if needed ! " she said crying helplessly .

Chanyeol looked over the girl and said " if I have to leave your brother alive then you have to do what ever I say " . The girl nodded and said " I would do anything but pls leave him "
Chanyeol then said " you have to marry me and after that I promise I will leave your brother and also I will return all his properties back and I wouldnt bother him "
The girl immediately said yes
" CHAENG ! DONT DO THAT , LET ME DIE BUT PLS DONT MARRY HIM " jimin shouted .
" SHUT UP , SHE AGREED TO ME . NOW TAKE HIM AWAY UNTIL MY WEDDING HE SHOULD BE KEPT LOCKED !! chanyeol commanded his men and they did as he said but chaeyoung was crying helplessly .