wife ..

Though chanyeol and chaeyoung were shocked at what irene has told them .. Both of them were happy on the inside because of some unknown reason.

That night :

Chaeyoung has finished with the works and both chanyeol and chaeyoung has completed their dinner and were ready to go to bed ... Chaeyoung was little bit uncomfortable on what chanyeol would say ..
While she has entered the room .. She took a pillow and was about to sleep on the couch , chanyeol noticed it and immediately asked "where are you going? " Chaeyoung said "i am going to sleep on the couch " Chanyeol was taken aback but he said "if you want to sleep on the couch .. You can go to your room and sleep .. " To which chaeyoung swiftly responded by saying " No i will sleep here " Chanyeol then smirked and said "then sleep on the bed with me "chaeyoung was frozen by his words , chanyeol noticed it and said " Dont worry i am not gonna eat you .. You can sleep peacefully .. I will not do anything "chaeyoung just blushed at his words and went and slept on the bed with him ..

NEXT DAY MORNING :

Chaeyoung woke up because of the sun rays falling on her then she noticed that chanyeol was not there beside her .. She went downstaris and saw solar was working in the hall by arranging all the things .

Chaeyoung went to solar and asked her if she has seen chanyeol to which solar responded " Sir has left to office " Chaeyoung was frustrated "how can this giant leave to office without telling to me and he has not even recovered completely .. Ughh this giant " She stomped inside her room feeling angry ..

IN THE EVENING :

Chanyeol has returned from his office and was about to go inside the bed room when chaeyoung suddenly stopped him in the middle of nowhere

Chaeyoung : hey you giant !!
Chanyeol : giant ?
Chaeyoung : yes u giant !!
Chanyeol : are you drunk ??
Chaeyoung : no i am not .. I am completely in my senses
Chanyeol : what happened ? Chanyeol asked confused ..
Chaeyoung : how dare you go to office without telling me and how can you go to office without getting healed completely ? And also how can you go without informing me ?? I am your wife !!
Chanyeol was taken aback but he smirked and said " So you are my wife ? And also i guess someone is caring for me? And do you like me ? "
Chaeyoung was flustered but she answered by saying " Its not like what you think .. Its just that i was worried because your wounds did not heal properly ..
Chanyeol just smiled and said " You dont need to worry about them .. I am fine now and also don't call me gaint .. If you want to give nicknames to me you can call me daddy ... "And he smirked at the end .
Chaeyoung was a blushing mess and she ran from there because of what chanyeol said ..

Chanyeol went to freshen up and both of them had dinner .

Time skip :

Both of them became close to each other . Chanyeol is not cold anymore and he started caring for chaeyoung like a responsible husband .
Chaeyoung also started to fall for chanyeol without even knowing that she is falling for him day by day ..