CHANYEOL !!!

Chaeyoung was happy now because hank is with her and even toben and zzar started to like her and she also has a protective brother just like jimin . Ain't everything fine ??

Chaeyoung was playing with the pets when she heard chanyeol calling her
" chaeyoung come downstairs " chanyeol shouted . Hearing him shout from downstairs chaeyoung came down running . " y..yes chanyeol ? Do you want something " chaeyoung asked him .
" I told you that we are having a party tonight so get ready by 6pm , I will pick you up " chanyeol said without looking at chaeyoung . " yes I remember , I will be ready by 6pm " chaeyoung answered .

Chanyeol left for office and chaeyoung is left alone she decided what to wear and which make up she should put .

Time skip at 6pm :

Chaeyoung was downstairs when chanyeol came back .
" are you ready ?" Chanyeol asked
" yes I am " chaeyoung answered . " give me some time I will get ready and I will come downstairs" chanyeol told and went to get ready .

Chaeyoung's outfit :

Chanyeol's outfit:

After chanyeol got ready they started driving to the venue

After chanyeol got ready they started driving to the venue . The whole drive was awkward for both of them . Chaeyoung was feeling nervous since this was her first time going out alone with chanyeol .

At the party : there were lot of rich people in the party and there were also many mafia boss in the party . Chaeyoung was feeling so tensed coz this was the first time seeing so many rich people and mafia boss . Chanyeol introduced chaeyoung to his partners and his friends.

" chaeyoung you wait here outside , i will come back within sometime . I need to speak to some of my partners personally " chanyeol said and left from there . Chaeyoung didnt know what to do or with whom to talk .

She was waiting for chanyeol when some strange looking man came near her. Chaeyoung saw him she began to feel scared and chanyeol is also not with her . The man approached her ." Are you park chaeyoung ?" The man asked . " y..yes , b..but why ?" Chaeyoung stuttered . The man just smirked and said " so you are park chanyeol's wife . I am his partner . He asked me to bring you home " chaeyoung felt something suspicious . She couldn't say no because there were so many men with him but she couldn't even say yes and go with them . " o..ok I will come " she said but when they were taking her she texted chanyeol .

Chaeyoung's message : chanyeol someone are taking me saying that you asked them to bring me . I dont feel right pls come fast

Chanyeol saw the message he immediately went outside and searched for chaeyoung . He has to search alone because it was only him and chaeyoung who came to the party. He saw a black car where some men are getting inside along with women in white dress . " that is chaeyoung !!" " chaeyoung stop there " chanyeol shouted . Chaeyoung saw chanyeol and stopped getting inside the car . The men saw chanyeol and tried to take chaeyoung with them .chanyeol ran towards chaeyoung and tried to stop them but chanyeol was unable to stop them he took the gun from his pocket and started shoot some of the men . There was a fight going on between chanyeol and those men , in this chaos chaeyoung ran towards chanyeol. " chanyeol let's get inside our car and let's go home " chaeyoung shouted .

Chanyeol holded chaeyoung's hand and both of them ran towards their car while the men are chasing them . But suddenly a man shot chanyeol in his right arm . " CHANYEOL !! " chaeyoung shouted . she caught chanyeol and they both got inside the car chaeyoung made chanyeol to sit beside her and she sat in the driver's seat and started to drive as fast as possible . The men tried to chase them in cars but chaeyoung was quick so they were unable to catch them .

Chaeyoung quickly drove to chanyeol's house and she helped chanyeol to lay on his bed . " chanyeol lay down here I will call baekhyun oppa for help " she said with teary eyes . Chaeyoung called baekhyun

On call : " baekhyun oppa ? Chaeyoung said while trying not to cry
" chaeyoung ? What happened ? Why do sound like you are in trouble ? " baek asked with concern
" oppa chanyeol was shot in his right arm . I cannot take him to the hospital .please you bring a doctor along with you to treat him please " chaeyoung said crying
" chaeyoung w..what are you talking about how did chanyeol get shot?" Baek asked her
" oppa I cannot tell you now . I will tell you once you come here. Pls bring a doctor quickly " chaeyoung requested
" o..ok I am coming " baek said and cut the call

After sometime baek arrived and brought a doctor along with him . Both chaeyoung and baek remained silent while the doctor was treating chanyeol's wound . After sometime the doctor came out " he needs to rest for atleast a week . He also needs someone to assist him when he needs something coz he should not move his right arm " the doctor said . Chaeyoung immediately replied " y..yes doctor I will take care of him " she said with teary eyes. The doctor gave some tablets and left .

" chaeyoung ! What happened ? How did he get shot ? " baek asked seriously. Chaeyoung was not able to bear anymore she hugged baekhyun while crying and explained what happened at the party . " chaeyoung dont cry chan will be alright and I will take care of those people who attacked you " baek assured her . Chanyeol woke up feeling a lot of pain in his arm . " ch..chaeyoung ? " he was about to get up when chaeyoung rushed to him and made him sit on the bed . " chanyeol ! Dont get up from bed . Doctor asked you to stay in bed for a week . So Mr. Park chanyeol just lay down and dont try to get up " chaeyoung warned seriously . Baek couldn't help but to notice how chaeyoung was taking care of chanyeol . " baekhyun oppa you stay here I will prepare soup for him " chaeyoung said and went down to the kitchen . " baek is sh..she chaeyoung ? " chanyeol looked at baekhyun with a shocked expression and asked . Baekhyun just smiled at chanyeol and said " yes she is park chaeyoung , wife of park chanyeol . Chanyeol I dont know if I could say this now but listen to me . I know yours is a forced marriage but today I understood that you both actually care for each other . You wouldnt have protected her if you didnt like her or if you thought that she is someone else's sister but not my wife and also the way chaeyoung behaves shows she cares for you . As your friend I could only tell one thing ...give a chance for your relationship " chanyeol didnt know what to reply but he said " baekhyun even if i hate her or even when I seem cold to her  i would have protected her ,coz she is my freaking wife . I wouldn't leave her when she needs me "  baek was happy to hear that . But someone else also heard what chanyeol said and that is chaeyoung ...

Author note : sorry guys this chapter has been very long !!