we are one

As days passed chanyeol and chaeyoung got more closer .

One day :

Chanyeol was sitting in the hall when he called chaeyoung , she came towards him and asked him why he has called her .
Chanyeol :   chaeyoung today evening we need to attend a party .
Chaeyoung :   b.. but ..
Chanyeol:   what happened
Chaeyoung :   what if something happens like it happened before ??
Chanyeol:   about that you dont need to worry .. It is one of my close friends party and we are going there with our men .. If anyone tries to harm you then they will be dead..
Chaeyoung: ok .. I will get ready for the party .
Time skip :

It was 6' o clock in the evening chaeyoung and chanyeol both got ready for the party .. Both of them were looking like a rich mafia couple .

At the party :
Chanyeol introduced chaeyoung to so many other mafias and other rich bussiness men at the party

??? : hey yeollie ..
Chanyeol : hey jackson !!!
Both of them hugged each other .
Jackson : hey man ! How are you ?
Chanyeol : i am fine and how are you ?
Jackson: i am great ..
Chanyeol : oh i forgot to introduce my wife Mrs. Park chaeyoung ..
Jackson : hello chaeyoung and chanyeol your wife is so beautiful .
Chaeyoung said hello to jackson and just blushed at his conpliments but chanyeol was burning in jealousy .. Because jackson is not the first person who said that chaeyoung is beautiful .. All the people in that party has complimented chaeyoung for her beauty and there were even some men who were checking out chaeyoung which didnot go unnoticed by chanyeol .

Chanyeol : excuse us jackson we need to go .
Jackson : this early ??
Chanyeol : chaeyoung is not feeling well so ..
Chaeyoung : but ....She was cut off by chanyeol
Chanyeol : come baby lets go
With that he started drsgging chaeyoung towards the car and drived to their house .

At their house :
Both chanyeol and chaeyoung has entered into the hall but as they came inside chanyeol pinned chaeyoung to wall and kissed her passionately , at first chaeyoung didnot underdtand what chanyeol was doing but she got lost into the kiss .
After sometime chanyeol broke the kiss and looked into chaeyoung's eyes and said " Chaeyoung .. I know i have not been good to you in the beginning but believe me i started falling for you ..
I love you park chaeyoung.. "
Chaeyoung was shocked at his confession but soon she replied " I .. I love you too .. I dont know since when i have started falling for you but i feel protected and cared with you "
Chanyeol smiled at her and he kissed her on her forehead then he looked into her eyes and pecked her soft lips but chaeyoung wanted to feel the warmth between their lips more so she pulled him  into a deep kiss to which chanyeol responded gladly after sometime both of them borke the kiss and looked into each others eyes then chanyeol spoke " Baby i want to have a family with you and i want to grow old with you and live happily forever . " Chaeyoung smiled at his words .

Chanyeol then carried chaeyoung bridal style into their bed room and hovered above her and started giving her wet kisses on her neck and along her jawline . Chaeyoung wrapped her hands around chanyeol and was lost in his kisses . Chanyeol started to unbutton his shirt and he said " Baby i want to make love to  you tonight and i want to make you mine " Chaeyoung just nodded in approval . Chanyeol started making love to chaeyoung
Chaeyoung pov : when chanyeol asked for permission i nodded in approval but this is my first time and i was scared but he assured me that it would be fine . As soon as he started doing it i felt pain and tears started to flow down my eyes which chanyeol noticed and wiped them off and said " Baby it will be fine just close your eyes " And he started kissing me to reduce the pain but to be honest this is the sweetest pain i have ever felt in my whole life .

Author's pov : both of them were tired after making love to each other . Chanyeol wrapped his muscular arms aroung chaeyoung and pulled the duet over them . He hugged her tightly and she slept in his embrace .
Chanyeol then whispered : "baby from today we are one .. No one can seperate us .. "