He loved you with all his heart ..

Chaeyoung : oppa what are you talking about ?
Baekhyun : yes chaeyoung .. He loved you even before he knew you were jimin's sister and that's tge reason he married you .. Remember the day when you saw hank on the road . That was when he saw you for the first time and that was when he smiled after a long time looking at you . . Looking at how kind you were .. I saw how much he adored you .. And his love for you in his eyes .. It is true he wanted to kill jimin's sister but after knowing that it was you he couldnt do it .. So instead he wanted to marry you .. And he was very happy for marrying you . He cared for you so much .. May be you dont know because he didnot like you .. But he cared for you like you were a baby .
He loved you with all his heart chaeyoung ..
Chaeyoung was shocked to know about this ..
Baekhyun: since you left he has not eaten anything and he did not come out of his room . He is a crying mess .. He misses you so much chaeyoung ..
Chaeyoung : b.. But oppa he cheated on me ..
Baekhyun : do you believe he would do that ?
Jimin : baekhyun hyung tell me what happened exactly .. I know chanyeol wouldnt do something like that ..

Baekhyun explained everything what has happened ..
Jimin : what is her name ?
Chaeyoung : her name is lisa
Jimin : that slut ?
Chaeyoung : what ?
Jimin : she goes around in clubs seducing guys .. One day she seduced me and chanyeol but we decided to play with her and made fun of her .. Chanyeol was drunk that and i helped him to get back home .. But there was nothing that has happened between them.. That whore was just lying ..
Hearing that chaeyoung couldnt control her tears ..
Chaeyoung : baekhyun oppa take me to chanyeol
Jimin : i too will come with you
Baekhyun : but jimin he will kill you . If he sees you ..
Jimin : i need to tell him something too
Three of them decided to go back to him

Authors pov : as they arived at chanyeol's mansion chaeyoung rushed to go inside .. She went to their room and called chanyeol ..
Hearing chaeyoung's voice, chanyeol immediately opened the door
Chaeyoung's heart broke looking at his condition .. His red puffy eyes .. His weak self .. She immediatly hugged him .. Chanyeol hugged her too and they both kissed each other and it was full of love
Chaeyoung broke the kiss and said : baby .. I am pregnant ..
Chanyeol was still processing what chaeyoung said he was happy to hear that and he immediately hugged her and showered her with kissses on her face ..
Chanyeol : i love you chaeyoung .. Thanks for coming into my life ..