BAEKHYUN OPPA ???

At chanyeol's house :

After the wedding chan and chaeng have arrived at their house. Chaeng was feeling very nervous thinking about the consequences she has to face in her life because of chanyeol .

" hello mam ! " greeted a lady
" hello " greeted chaeng
" my name is solar , I work here . Let me show your room mam " she said .

" my name is chaeyoung , you can call me rose dont be formal with me " chaeyoung said smiling " o

" o..ok rose , now come with me let me take you to your room " solar said and she showed the way .
" wow this room is beautiful " chaeyoung exclaimed
" sir asked me to give this room to you mam " solar said

Chaeyoung pov :

Oh so this giant  can make good choices .
I am happy that we are not living in the same room but why did he want to marry me , when marrying me gives him nothing . As irene said he could have killed me and jimin but he didn't . Does he have any plan in his mind ? Oh my god thinking about this makes me loose my mind !

Author pov:

Chaeyoung changed her dress and slept in her room wondering about so many things in her mind. Chanyeol also didnt bother to speak to chaeyoung he went straight into his room .

Next morning :
Chaeyoung woke up becoz of the sunlight falling in her room . She came downstairs and she saw solar there and greeted her .
" hello rose , good morning . Come and have breakfast " solar said smiling
" is there no one in this house ? ain't that giant I mean chanyeol  not coming down to eat breakfast ? " chaeng asked
" sir did not come come downstairs mam , may be he will come after sometime " solar answered .
" oh ok " chaeng said .

Chaeyoung was eating peacefully when someone came from behind and shouted " heyyy chaeyounggg"  she was startled and turned back to see baekhyun smiling  cutely at her . " h..hello opp. Baek..hyun " chaeng greeted .
" you can call me oppa " baek said smiling at her " ok oppa" she said .

" chaeyoung where is your husband ? Is he tired becoz of last night " baekhyun asked smirking , chaeyoumg understood what baekhyun was trying to ask she immediately responded " no noo he is in his room and I came straight from my room , I dont know about him " baekhyun  was shocked at what she said .

"Chaeyoung , I am sorry for making fun of you . I know what you are feeling right now . I know you miss your brother and I also know you are not interested in chanyeol but trust me everything will get better soon and if you need any help or want to share anything with me I am always there for you like your brother " baekhyun said with sincerity in his eyes .

 I know you miss your brother and I also know you are not interested in chanyeol but trust me everything will get better soon and if you need any help or want to share anything with me I am always there for you like your brother " baekhyun said wi...