[]<>[] ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢs []<>[]

Start from the beginning

You looked at the two of them beside Infernier before coming up with the best names ever.

"You can be named Sear and you can be named Scorch!" You exclaimed

They weren't the best but it'd do.

Infernier roared that back to them before looking up at the sky.

"You two are so adorable! I've never actually seen young Singetails." You informed

Infernier roared in offence before shooting a fireball that just missed you.

"How is that offensive?" You said

Sear tumbled over onto Scorch which caused her to shoot a fireball from her tail.

"You too?!" You exclaimed

Infernier bellowed to make fun of you.

"You two must be hungry! I assume those dragons are gonna come back so you're gonna have to come with us for the time being, it's gonna be really fun! Right Infernier?" You said

You didn't need to worry about them flying off, they didn't even seem to know how to.

Infernier grabbed Scorch and plopped her onto his back before you picked up Sear and placed her in front of you.

You hopped onto Infernier before making sure both dragons were safely on his back so that they wouldn't fall mid flight.

"Straight to camp!" You exclaimed

Infernier flew up and did as you said, straight back to camp and after a short fly you and the baby dragons had made it there safely and all the credit goes to Infernier.

You helped the smaller dragons off his back and set them on the ground where they began to sniff the grass and rocks.

You felt rain on your head and sooner or later Infernier roared to the sky which indicated a storm was on its way.

"Let's go you two! I'll show you where me and Infernier sleep, I'll make sure to keep you guys dry." You said

You grabbed both dragons and set them onto the bed Infernier was already laying on top of.

"Fine Infernier, you can cover us using your wings." You huffed

Infernier seemed eager to do it just to make you annoyed.

You got up a little which allowed Infernier to roll over practically right up next to you before setting a wing down meaning there was practically no light to see anything, on the bright side there wasn't any rain either.

The two baby dragons made themselves comfortable, Sear was rested on top of your stomach while Scorch was tucked in the middle of you and Infernier.

This wasn't exactly how you planned your day to turn out since you basically adopted two baby Singetails that were only a few weeks old.

It seemed the three Singetails within your vicinity had fallen asleep which left you to try, it was gonna be hard because of the rain and the space you no longer had.

You somehow managed to get yourself into a comfortable position and the best part was that the new singetails barely even moved at night which allowed you to relax even more when attempting to fall asleep.

You eventually did end up falling asleep and you were actually pretty comfortable, when you were tired almost everything was comfortable though so that could be why.

You had a good sleep, you didn't wake up throughout the night but you were pretty sure Infernier did to check up on the two younger Singetails to see if they somehow magically slipped away or escaped.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

- This is what Sear looks like -

- This is what Scorch looks like -

Srry for the Singetails that aren't canon colours, I just rlly liked how they looked.

(Both dragons from the game I mentioned in A/N)