Chapter 25

About a week or so, Krux is fully energized once again, and back to training. After what Acronix told Zena, he hasn't said much else to anyone, and she only heard him mention it to Krux. Acronix been messing with his element lately, and the energy disturbances affected the ice twins,

Krux took a moment to look at his brother, who summoned a ring below himself. But it only resided of his colors. "Brother, you're aware that we both have to do that to even remotely change anything in the world." "I'm aware, doesn't hurt to summon it. But brother, can we do the power surge? Or that beam?" He asked, Krux gave an eye before he sat down his sword, pushing his sweaty hair out from his face.

"Yeah, but the last time we did it, our powers got taken away." "I mean, we didn't know what those was made out of. Come on, we both know something is weird with it when we tried to use it together." The time twins came together, Krux thinking of what could be used for their practice. His eyes landed on the dummy that he was training on. He pointed it out. "Lets use that, for now"

With ready hands, they had them glow their respective colors based on the elements. The power creeped up their forearms. Krux looked at his brother before they presented their hands at the dummy. Four beams shot at once, pushing them back slightly. The beams hit the dummy and energy ran through their veins like shockwaves. The familiar surge they felt at the vortex was here.

They felt locked in, and a crystal formed around the dummy. The power subsided as they looked at the multi-colored crystal that now replaced the position of the dummy. Krux cautiously walked up to it and touched it. He could see inside, the dummy is still there. But frozen.

Krux looked to his brother, the Crystal that was once locked away appeared between them. A silver chain hanged from it. Perfectly cut all round. Acronix grabbed it and examined it. He lifted it up as it glowed. He too walked over and held it up to the crystal that resided in front of them. It glowed more, before it attached itself to the larger crystal. The crystal ended up dissolving slowly. The crystal detached after a while, The twins watched the crystal disappeared into nothing. Krux hesitantly touched the dummy, just the same as it was before. They looked at each other quietly.

But that silence now erupted into a loud confused "Huh?!". They turned to Kai, who stood there shocked. "You didn't tell us this!?" "We didn't know this could happen!" Acronix defended.

"Do it again!" Jay said in excitement, he, along with Zane and Cole, stood by Kai. The twins became puzzled. However Krux got an idea. "We need a moving target then." He stated, making Jay become pale. Zane thought about it, but Cole jumped in before he did. "I could," He said, Kai hit the man in the back of the head. "You just became normal again, don't do anything dumb!" "Watch me" Cole challenged. However the boys couldn't do much when Lloyd interuped.

"I don't believe we should test that on others. As I presume you both still don't know the dangers of your own element." He said, Krux agreed. The dangers of time is beyond the master of it's knowledge.

"You're right." Krux said. He retracted the thoughts. Noting the unamused expressions of Lloyd's friends. "Wipe the sour look off your faces, he is your Master."  Krux said, Acronix mocked him from behind.

"Boomer." "Dont you forget you are the same age as me" Krux quickly said, making Acronix grin.

"But I do have something. Nya told me of a tunnel she saw in the Vortex before she plumited through the..clouds? Of the vortex. Do you both have any idea what that is?" Lloyd asked. Acronix's smile faded. He knew exactly what he was saying.

"Yeah. It's either an entrance to another timeline or place. You'll see alot of those in the time line. From what Madre said." Acronix explained. "I fear we need to go back to the Vortex. The clues are adding up. If wu was here. He would of said the same thing." "It didn't go unnoticed how distracted you was.." Krux muttered after him. He looked at him.

Acronix looked down. "I don't want to see that damn machine in the Vortex." "Its likely that it had fallen in a time period." Lloyd said out loud. Making Acronix cringe.

"You shouldn't go alone. If that thing comes after you there. With you unprepared. You both good as dead." Kai stated. Making Krux groan. "Way to put our minds at ease." Sarcastically he layed out.

Acronix looked at his pocket watch and looked up at the sky. "We will transport tomorrow morning. I rather mentally prepare myself." He muttered. Leaving the group back to his stayed room. Krux should do the same. Even though Acronix had the same experience and expressed it more. Krux hides all his and closes himself.

Krux quietly followed after his brother, leaving the small group to themselves. Ratherly quiet and looking at each other.

The thought of traveling back through time troubled Kai. He looked at Lloyd with a concerned look. "Do me and my sister have to go?" He asked. Lloyd thought about it. "The twins are our only hope. We have to protect them. Even if our different isn't much compared to that thing." He explained. Kai furrowed his brows and nodded. "I'll try." He muttered.

"Thank you, plus who knows, you may make amends with them. Krux has significantly changed since he was out of control. Acronix said that he looks like he is reverting back to his old self before their father died." "And it's a quick change", Cole jumped in. "Krux has been doing better over the last few days, I never seen him more engaged with us. Dispite what happened. It was like that thing corrupted his mind. And the effects lingered for a short time."

"Krux even helped me with repairs. He hated the new tech, but he caught on quickly." Jay popped in.

They all exchanged looks at that comment, but Lloyd smiled. "I'm willing to forgive the two."

"I am." Jay said. "Count me in" Cole said. It was a strong silence before Kai spoke.

"I'll give them a chance..."