Chapter 6

Hello loves. Enjoy the artwork above of Nixy. ~Silver

~~~

It's hard to adjust to the full time element in one body. Especially one who only had half.

Acronix had been out all day, looking for supplies and such that they didn't have to buy. All without being seen. He had came back quite a few times in matter of seconds with a bundle of supplies each time.

He didn't think twice of theft. However he was out for a much longer time span, which gave Krux enough time to plan out an idea. The idea was to steal his brothers element for himself. But he would need to extract it from the male and then transfer it to himself. But he needs borg for that.

However, he hasn't decided a secondary function of it. He was drawing a blueprint before Acronix appeared inside. "Aha! I finally got it!" "What did you get- ACRONIX IS THAT A DOG?!" "YEAH! Look how fluffy she is!" Acronix said happily as he held out the small pup. Who was a golden doodle.

"The dog will jeopardize our mission!" Krux argued, which Acronix pouted. "Is my dog now, her name is Rose. She was running on the streets so she needed a home." He stuck out his tongue at the end. Krux groans and hit his head on the desk. However he felt the dog lick his cheek and barked.

"Nixy. For the love of-" he sat up, but he came face to face with the pup. Who sat on the table as her tail wagged. Krux frowned, however he pet the dog in defeat. "See! She likes you!" Acronix joyfully said. Krux shrugged a little and gave a faint smile. "You're taking care of the dog then." "Yay! Gracias! Thank you brother!" Acronix hugged his brother tightly, which made the male smile brightly.

Was his plan a bit too cruel? Nonsense, his brother will always forgive him. Right?

No matter. Acronix sat in the other side of the room playing with the dog as Krux worked. It was best that Nixy didn't see some of the notes he made.

"Acronix. After I've finished with this plan. We would need Borg." He said, Acronix perked his head up at the name. "That'll be easy. With the Ninjas not knowing we are here, Borg is unprotected." He said that with so much confidence. And that made Krux smile. "Exactly brother." He said as he turned slightly to the other. Not fully looking at him.

"You won't have a problem getting him, would you?" "I won't!" Acronix grinned. However his chest felt like it would swell. Was he feeling unsure about this kidnapping thing? He shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing to worry about. He had the pup to take care of.

~~~

The next week, Krux had gotten a fake ID and had started a job to support Acronix. Happened to be right near a very cozy coffee shop called Raindrop Ranch Cafe. However Acronix wasn't really allowed out unless he was wearing a mask. And while Krux was out working for a short time. Acronix got bored at the bunker. He decided to take the pup to the city. Acronix was still waiting on signal to kidnap Borg, which he almost forgot about.

As Acronix walked his dog in a comfy red sweater and black pants. Red shoes to fit the style. He wore a mask and his hair is down. His bangs hanged out and fluffed up so that he looked almost completely different.

"Ame. I swear to you that the time twins are back! Why don't you believe me?!" "Well maybe BROTHER, that we all saw them disappear and never returned. Wu never returned. So you're mentally unwell to come telling me they are back. Unless you have proof, then come back to me." Acronix heard two familiar voices argue and he stopped in his tracks. His face paled.

They know they have returned?

"You see, now you made that guy scared cole!" The vitiligo female argued. She turned to him. Acronix felt sweat drip down his face by how nervous he was getting. "I'm sorry sir. My brother is only joking." "Oh, estás bien jovencita." He said in Spanish, it was purely out of mind. "¡oh! ¿tu hablas español? lo siento por el por favor pase por el Raindrop Ranch Cafe en algún momento".

["Oh, you're fine young lady."]

["oh! you speak Spanish? I'm sorry for him, please stop by the Raindrop Ranch Cafe sometime."]

Cole's eye twitched. However he groaned. "Then explain these." He said as he pulled out a baggie. A blood stained green cloth remained inside while the golden choker with a clock hanged from his grip. Along with the multi colored gem. "Oh please. I'm sorry sir you don't have to remain here. What's your name?" Ame seemed annoyed by her brother.

"Nix...Nixon." Acronix said, it was the first thing that came up to his actual nickname. However he couldn't help but stare at the gem and the necklace. How do they have his mother's necklace? Besides that, he quickly hurried off. Picking up his dog. "See! You scared him off Ame!" "Oh fuck off dipshit!"

Acronix ran as fast as he could without dropping or activating the green stream. He made it to his brothers work and he sat the dog down. Who she felt dizzy and nauseous. "Sorry Rose." He muttered, allowing her to regain her senses. It felt like forever, but he ended up walking to the door. He secured the leash to a close pole before he went inside. Krux almost bumped into the man. "Brother, what are you doing here?!" He whisper yelled to the younger twin. Acronix looked like he was sick.

"They know. ellos saben..."