Chapter 15

Suit reveal! Also- you'll hate me, but enjoy the extra long chapter :) Enjoy~ Silver

---

Was this time good now? He's aware that their mother is in his arms, able to see the plan go down. No matter, his brother always has got the attention more than he did. They was supposed to be loved equally.

But it never seemed to be the case when they became adults. Krux distanced more once he figured out people loved Acronix, his split powers helped people. Krux barely could control his.

Krux got the more difficult part of the power, which resulted in him unable to really help people the way Acronix does.

He always thought, what if they switched powers for a day? Would he finally be loved too?

That's all that ran through his head,

He looked at his mother as she moved away from him. She stood up tall as Amar had everyone on the ground. "You want to relive the fight again?" "I may not have my powers. But I will personally fight you in hand to hand." "Then let's tango."

Rhea used the gem to open a portal just as Amar rushed at her. Him slipping in and her closing it. She sighed. "When will glowey learn..." she muttered to herself before she looked at everyone. "There's no time. He will return back once the lock spell wears off. Does anyone have a safe spot for the time-" she tried saying before her body turned red. Being stopped in time.

"Wait-" Lloyd tried to process what just happened before a loud crash was heard. Dust erupting from behind. Out came a suit.

"The hell is that- or who?!" The blonde yelled as he and the others looked at the suit. The colors gave it away and Krux walked over to the suit. "This. Is pir improved plan. There may of been a mishap with a truce, but in the end, we now have the upper ground. Show them what you're capable brother."

With that, the ninjas wasn't prepared when the suit moved swiftly. Lloyd threw an energy ball at the suit just to knock it a few feet away. Giving the others time to recollect. Get up, and move away. "Get Ms.Rhea to safety!" Lloyd yelled as he gathered enough energy to disrupt the suits workings for now.

However the suit staggered and stood still for a second. However the raven haired male noticed the suit was powering up more. His golden metal hands glowed before he shot a white beam at the male. The beam felt different once it hit a person.

Lloyd yelped in pain as he stumbled backwards. His body seeming to freeze. However Ame jumped in and knocked him out of the way. She gasped at her arm feeling numb. Lloyd whimpered as his body was unresponsive. Ame helped him up before she got onto her dragon and flew them both up.

Acronix looked at his hands before he felt heat on his side. He looked and fire was in his face now. This suit started to grow hot. He used his hands to stop the fire in its tracks. However, he felt more weak?

This didn't stop him from one v one with the fire ninja. The skills was impressive with the landed blows into the armor, however Kai was getting beaten up in the face more than the body. Purposeful to knock him out.

Bruises formed at the temple of the males head as he was elbowed hard. Kai staggered backwards, he spat out blood as his eyes darkened. He was starting to see red.

However, he was tagged out by Zena, who her and her twin jumped in and to fight the male alone. Being metal to metal, dents was assured.

Zena landed a few lower blows to the stomach, legs, and hips, while Zane got the upper hand with the upper chest, arms, and head.

They seem to switch out every minute. Which Acronix took accounted for and knocked a huge dent into Zenas head just as she was about to land a blow. Knocking her down to the floor. Her systems trying to recalibrate the hit to not be as painful. Zane got a hit to the jaw and a hit to the eye, which made him fall back due to the broken optic.